The Green Slime is a very common enemy found on many levels in the campaign.
It appears to be a green cube with a smaller green cube with a face coming out the front. It only has one eye and has 4 black 'teeth'. Its skin is a variety of many different shades of green. It has 4 cubes throughout its entire body.
They will hastly crawl their way over to the player. At the last second, it will extend its "face" to "bite" or "head-butt" the player, dealing minimal damage.
- Pick them off from afar.
- Try jumping around them to prevent from getting hit.
- Area Damage weapons can quickly finish these monsters
- Kill them with a melee weapon if you can,and save your ammo for stronger monsters.
- Due to copyright issues with Mojang, the Pixel Gun Company was forced to change the model and appearance of the Green Slime.
- The Ice Slime, Red Slime, and the Orange Slime are recolors of it. The Red Slime Boss is a bigger version of a recolored version (Red Slime).
- This is one of the weakest enemies in the game, the others being the Spider, Robot Drone, and other crawling mobs.
- It is unknown how the slimes were created. Campaign mostly focuses on a zombie apocalypse. Perhaps something was infected by a chemical during the outbreak.