Its head looks pretty similar to the Eagle, since the Griffin is based on the Griffin from Greek mythology. It has black eyes, white feathery ears, and a golden beak. It has a white neck, and on it, the Griffin wears a golden collar, which is attached to a piece of the Adamant armor. On its wrists, it also wears bands of Adamant armor. It has two large, white-feathered wings that look similar to the Cupid's Wings (except by color). Its arms are white, the talons are yellow and its legs are yellow. Its yellow talons each have three claws, and on each claw, there is one black sharp nail. On its yellow feet, it has white toes and a tail similar to the Lion.
A level 1 Griffin has overall decent statistics. It has a decent attack, a good amount of health, a great speed and a moderately short respawning time.
- If you are under Crystal league and your Griffin is level 1, equip this pet and use it as your backup.
- If you are over Ruby league and have an extra training point, train your pet, so it can become more powerful.
- Your Griffin teleports to you when you are far away so you don't have to worry about it getting "lost" when you rocket jump.
- Use this pet in close range maps.
- Shoot the pet with a weapon with good, but not devastating damage per bullet (e.g. Anti-Gravity Blaster Up2, Dead Star etc.).
- This pet does not walk on the ground, it flies. If you see a Griffin, aim for the air and not the ground.
- Watch out for the Griffin with an area damage weapon (e.g. Fireball Spell, Rocket Crossbow etc.) if you have low health and you know your enemy has one.
- Pick off this pet from long ranges, using 2-shot snipers like the Dater Hater Up2.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- When the Pixel Gun Company has announced the 11.4.0 update, they called the Griffin a "mythical beast", just for no spoilers.
- This is the only pet that is obtained by the Honor Egg. Other pets can't be obtained from it.
- The Griffin cannot be obtained from any other egg.
- It is the 4th "Mythical" pet to be introduced into the game.