|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
|“||When R-Virus reached the borders of Blocksterdam the militia of the city used this weapon as the best decision against zombies/ The handle is ergonomic, while the long barrel increases accuracy.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- This article is about a Pixel Gun 3D weapon, if you were looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Guerrilla Rifle (PGW).
It is a sniper rifle that shoots regular bullets at a high fire rate for a sniper. It does Medium damage, a high fire rate, low capacity for its fire rate, and a low mobility.
It is based off the real world Dragunov SVD sniper rifle. It has green forest camouflage all over it, with a blue-taped ammo clip and handle. It is (like almost all the other weapons) a re-skin. If you look closely, there is a tiny white skull on the side of the reciever.
This weapon, taking a few shots to kill and due to the quick firing rate and the scope, it is very accurate at long range, and even if the player miss it can quickly fire off another 7-8 shots to get the job done. This weapon shoots regular bullets with instant bullet travel time.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- With its high firing rate, it is deadly in the hands of a sniper who can easily get headshots.
- Its ability to hold massive amount of shot can be prominent such as Flag Capture on the Two Castles map, where there are many prime spots for sniping.
- It's quite effective against moderately fast targets.
- Upgrade it to Legendary so it will be more powerful and fool the high-level players.
- Due to its many disadvantages in the higher levels, use this in lower levels.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- It works well when countering sniper rifles with a large shot interval such as the Prototype.
- This weapon is good at moving around the map while firing at enemies, making it a very versatile weapon.
- This gun works extremely well with the Automatic Peacemaker, by using the Peacemaker's high rate of fire to weaken a heavily armored target and then headshot the target with 2-3 rounds with the Guerilla Rifle.
- Using a Heavy rocket weapon can blow back a scoped opponent enough to be able to get behind them without them being able to react.
- Automatic weapons to overpower the sniper.
- Engage close ranged combats with its users to finish them off quickly.
- Any weapons that has higher firepower could easily defeats its users.
- This weapon has quite low mobility so it's effective to rush the user with a high mobility gun then attack them with your melee weapon.
- If you find a player camping with this weapon use a gun capable of killing the user in 1 shot or look for an opportunity to sneak behind them with your melee weapon.
- It's small amount of ammo can be a hindrance to the user, use the time to attack when he or she reloads.
Have a close range, mobile, area damage weapon.
- The Guerrilla Rifle is added into the game.
- Its shooting sound was changed to the Dragunov sound from Ubisoft's Far Cry 4.
- This weapon and the Brutal Headhunter are added in the Parkour City update. In this map there's a sign that will show that these weapons are useful there.
- The name implies in real life, due to many guerrilla groups favoring the Dragunov SVD sniper rifle, most notably the SVD-63, as this appears to be the model released in 1963.
- It has an adamant counterpart that is a reskin of itself, but has a moderately lower damage despite the Legendary grade.
- It is one of the few semi-automatic snipers in the game.
- The word "Guerrilla" is Italian/Spanish for "War".
- When upgraded to Legendary, its damage is slightly higher than that of the Impulse Sniper Rifle but with a 35-40% damage increase from its adamant counterpart of the same grade.