|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Guerrilla Rifle Up1 (PG3D).
It looks like the Guerrilla Rifle, except that it now has brown parts turned into red, the nozzle looks cleaner and has a black clip with a 10x scope.
The Guerrilla Rifle Up1 has an average capacity, average mobility, average lethality, and moderately fast firing rate. Here are some tips and counters for its users.
- Due to the moderately fast firing rate. It can be used to quickly tear enemy armor down.
- Quite effective against moderately fast targets and dodgers who jump.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Try to engage users in medium ranges and higher for a less complicated duel.
- Due to its slightly slow mobility, use this as a defensive weapon, but however, do not stand still, as you will be an easy target against other opponents.
- Ambush other players, especially if they're weakened.
- Engage in close ranged combats with its users to finish them off quickly.
- Any weapons that higher firepower could easily defeat its users.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- It has an added muzzle brake.
- It has a red color scheme rather than a wooden stock and handguard.