The Gun Force PGX is a Primary weapon introduced in the 18.0.0 update. It is part of the Developer Lottery.
It is a technology themed Primary weapon that takes the form of a graphics card. It deals decent damage, has a high fire rate, decent capacity, and decent mobility.
The weapon takes the form of a weaponized graphics card.
The main body features a silver/black finish with a silver/black stock, pistol grip, and a red trigger with a red iron sight. At the front of the weapon, the graphics card is connected to three wires leading to the main body of the weapon. The graphics card is silver/dark grey, with a green line dividing the two colors, and the PGX logo printed on. It also features a cooling fan that will oscillate faster when the weapon is fired. At the front of the graphics card, there is a green muzzle.
When the fire button is pressed, the user will fire energy bullets with travel time. These bullets will inflict . The weapon's super punch ability activates upon landing 5 successful shots on an enemy. When activated, the fan will crackle with energy and it will set any enemies on fire.
When reloading, the user will disconnect the three wires from the graphics card, discard it, and insert a new graphics card while reconnecting the three wires.
- Use this to slow down escaping enemies
- Take note that this weapon does not have a scope and has travel time, so you should engage combat in close-medium range only.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Shoot wisely as the ammo will often run out mid-battle.
- Do not switch to other weapons as this resets the super punch counter.
- Pick odd users at a long range.
- Use a powerful shotgun like the Viking to make quick work of the user in close range.
- Rocket jump to make the user have a harder time aiming.
- This also benefits you even more due to the Gun Force PGX having travel time.
- Equip long range snipers like the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Equip this with Render Station and Digital Drawing Pad to get the set effect(Grants temporary invisibility upon respawning. Adds accelerated gadget recharge.)
- Initial release.
- The name is a reference to Nvida's GeForce GTX line of GPU's.
- It is the third primary to feature the attribute, the second being the Deadly Tail and the first being the Potato Implant.