The Gun Force PGX is a Primary weapon introduced in the 18.0.0 update. It is part of the Developer Lottery.
It is a technology-themed Primary weapon that takes the form of a graphics card. It deals very high DPS, has a high fire rate, decent capacity, and decent mobility.
The weapon takes the form of a weaponized graphics card.
The main body features a silver/black finish with a silver/black stock, pistol grip, and a red trigger with a red iron sight. At the front of the weapon, the graphics card is connected to three wires leading to the main body of the weapon. The graphics card is silver/dark grey, with a green line dividing the two colors, and the PGX logo printed on. It also features a cooling fan that will spin faster when the weapon is fired. At the front of the graphics card, there is a green muzzle.
When the fire button is pressed, the user will fire energy bullets with travel time. These bullets will inflict . The weapon's super punch ability activates upon landing 5 successful shots on an enemy. When activated, the fan will crackle with energy and it will set any enemy on fire.This weapon has a small area damage regardless if the super punch is activated.
When reloading, the user will disconnect the three wires from the graphics card, discard it, and insert a new graphics card while reconnecting the three wires.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Gun Force PGX will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this to slow down escaping enemies
- This weapon has a small AoE similar to the Like Booster. You can hit enemies a little to the side of the place where they are standing.
- Take note that this weapon does not have a scope and has travel time, so you should engage combat in close-medium range only.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Shoot wisely as the ammo will often run out mid-battle.
- Do not switch to other weapons as this resets the super punch counter.
- Do not use this at long range, as it will greatly ruin your accuracy.
- Pick off users at a long range.
- Use a powerful shotgun like the Viking to make quick work of the user in close range.
- Rocket jump to make the user have a harder time aiming.
- This also benefits you even more due to the Gun Force PGX having travel time.
- Any hitscan Primary weapons can outright its users.
- Equip long range snipers like the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Equip this with Render Station and Digital Drawing Pad to get the set effect(Grants temporary invisibility upon respawning. Adds accelerated gadget recharge.)
- Initial release.
- The name and appearance are the reference to Nvida's GeForce GTX line of GPUs. However, the card that this weapon holds resembles that of Quadro RTX series.
- It is the third primary to feature the attribute, the second being the Deadly Tail and the first being the Potato Implant.
- The killicon has a different appearance from this gun: it features the back side of the graphics with the butt of the weapon to the left side. However, this weapon can never look like this because when the graphic card is visible, the butt is on the right side.