The HO-HO! Rocket is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 20.0.0 update.
It is a large Christmas-themed single shot rocket launcher that fires a large firework rocket. It deals high damage, however, it is paired with a one-clip magazine and low mobility.
It appears to be a green and red rocket launcher with a large firework rocket with the words 'CHRISTMAS' on it with some letters obscured. There is a large golden sight at the top of the weapon.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire the large rocket. The rocket has travel time, and will explode upon impact, dealing splash damage to enemies close to its point of impact. In addition, the rocket will inflict to these enemies.
Upon firing, the user will insert a new firework rocket into the launcher.
- It is capable of dealing great amount of damage to most players if they are close to the center of the blast. Otherwise, it will severely damage the target and making them easy to finish off.
- Due to its travel time, it is advised to not use it at long range, as it is more effective at close-medium ranges.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then shoot it.
- Fire it against a group of enemies.
- Make sure to switch to another weapon to finish them off if they manage to survive, as well as due to weapon's one-clip capacity.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- Reload when out of the battle due to the slow reload time.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Attack the user when they finished firing or when they are reloading.
- Use weapons with high mobility since this weapon has low mobility.
- Initial Release