|“||It used to be a harpy long time ago. Now it is a weapon at your service. Magic can do a weapon out of you as well. Not a mythical tho.||”|
—Weapon's description in the Gallery
Harpy is a magic-fantasy themed weapon that shoots out exploding dusts. It has moderate damage, a medium fire rate, a good capacity, and an Average mobility. It is a 4-5 shot kill with area damage and Life steal.
It is a pistol which has wings at the rear end of the weapon, a green crystal as the magazine of the weapon, and it can also move by itself. The most abundant colors of this weapon are different shades of blue, green, and beige.
Whenever the gun is fired, exploding dusts will start coming out from the tip of the gun. The back "wings" of the gun will move by itself and act like real wings. Then, it comes back into its original look and repeat.
When reloading, the player will take out the green magazine (magic stone) and replace it with a new one. It has no delay Mechanics. The reload has godly speed, being only about half a second long.
- Stay in Close-Medium range to get the best results.
- It has "Life steal", meaning you can sap enemies of their . For that reason, you can use this weapon as a self-healing device.
- This is an area damage weapon so use that to your advantage.
- This could be used for Three Category Spam due to its Large Capacity, medium damage and no delay.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Use a 1 shot weapon like the Anti-Champion Rifle to make quick work of it's user(s)
- Avoid it's shots, since this weapon has .
- Strafe around It's user(s) for this weapon has Area Damage.
- Use an area damage or fast firing Primary.
- Use high weapons to overwhelm the user.
Pair this weapon with a sniper like the One Shot to finish enemies off with.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 30%.
- It was added into the Armory due to a glitch for 140 coins, then removed shortly after
- Strangely, despite its mythological feel, its firing sound is similar (but being quite too modern at the same time) to that of the IWI MTAR-21 (Tavor Assault Rifle) from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- It is one of the mythological themed weapons in the game.
- This is the first Backup weapon with Lifesteal attribute.
- This weapon has one of the fastest reloads in the game.
- Its reload sound is similar to the Acid Pistol and Healing Carp.