|“||With the help of alien technology, we have created a weapon that shoots small bubbles. After they touch the enemy, they deal damage to him and replenish a portion of your health.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is an oriental-themed weapon that shoots pressured water bubbles. It has decent damage, a decent fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
The Healing Carp looks like a Japanese Koi fish, from its name. It has a scope and is colored mostly gold, white and orange which is similar to the color of a carp. It also has two fins under it's mouth.
This weapon shoots pressured water bubbles from its nozzle and these bubbles have a slow bullet travel time for a Primary weapon. However, this weapon can be used to finish off an opponent, especially best at low health, because it has a life steal attribute, which means that the player that has this weapon can recover their health while shooting their opponent. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight, allowing it to fight in a longer range.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Healing Carp will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- This weapon has the attribute Lifesteal and decent fire rate which extends your life by taking the enemies' health all the time.
- Scoping them from the distance will help even further.
- It is best to be near a hiding spot because this weapon can hold 25 ammo per round.
- Try to be in a medium distance away from the foe because this gun has a travel time.
- Use weapons that damage them continuously, like weapons with that of a Poison Spell, Poisonous Vine, or Instigator, which make a hard time for Lifesteal users.
- Engage its users in a long-range attack. The longer the better, since it has travel time.
- Try not to shoot the opponent all the time while they're shooting you as well, doing so is a huge mistake due to the Lifesteal, your opponent will regain health by the second from you while you lose health all the time
- Try to kill them quickly, so its Lifesteal won't give you a hard time.
- Move around in a confusing pattern with a high mobility weapon whenever your opponent is firing towards you in long ranges.
- Use a weapon with a higher fire rate to overpower the enemy.
This weapon works well as both a utility weapon and a general-purpose Primary weapon.
- Equip a close-range weapon with area damage, just like almost any Heavy weapon.
- Equip a long-range weapon with a scope, just like most Sniper weapons.
- The projectile it shoots is similar to that of Water Rifle.
- The Healing Carp is the first Primary weapon that has the Lifesteal attribute.
- This weapon is a reference to Magikarp from Pokémon.
- The firing sound is similar to the Acid Pistol.
- It is the first weapon a player starts with in the Paradise Resort (PG3D) Arms Race map.