|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D content. If you are looking for the same content in Pixel Gun World, see Health Bar.
The player can take damage from things such as map hazards, mobs, and of course other players' weapons. An opponent player that scores a Headshot will deal significantly more damage.
Increasing the Health Bar
The player can increase health points with armor sets that get stronger as it gets upgraded, the most protective being the Champion Armor Set.
In the 10.3.0 update, leveling up increases your health. (+27 HP max) and helmets are removed.
In the 12.5.0 update, the system has converted from layers of health pieces into health and armor bars.
In the 12.5.3 update, this change has been reverted, and the maximum amount of HP is 24.
In the 15.1.0 update, this change has been reverted, and the health and armor bars are back.
In the 15.2.0 update, this change has been reverted, and the maximum amount of HP is 40.
In the 15.4.0 update, this change has been reverted, and the maximum amount of HP is 45.
As in 16.0.0 update, the HP and Armor has replaced to percentage, rather than actual number of HP/Armor.
This table indicates the former minimum and maximum health pieces with and without max armor.
|Health||With(out) Maximum Armor||Total|
|Minimum Health (8)||Without Maximum Armor (0)||8|
|Minimum Health (8)||With Maximum Armor (45)||53|
|Maximum Health (45)||Without Maximum Armor (0)||45|
|Maximum Health (45)||With Maximum Armor (45)||90|
- Although the armor bar reduces first, there are some forms of damage that reduce your health, regardless of armor. Some examples include standing on the lit stove in Ant's Life or getting damaged by the dust cloud (or the nuclear bomb) in Nuclear City.
- In older versions, the bars were hearts instead, similar to the Minecraft health bar. However, they were removed, possibly due to copyright reasons.
- When the player acquired more maximum health from gaining a level, the health bar does not increase horizontally but changes the shade of a darker red depending on the corresponding amount of health you acquired.
- If a player loses all of their health, they die, regardless of armor.
- In Pixel Gun World, health functions different in the Pixel Gun 3D health system. As it uses a health bar other than separate hearts.
- However, in Pixel Gun World, before the 2.0.0 update, the health system looked the same as the one in Pixel Gun 3D.
- However, in the 12.5.0 update, the system has converted into health and armor bars, making them being very similar to the ones from Pixel Gun World.
- However, in the 12.5.3 update, the system has been reverted to what it used to be.
- However, in the 15.4.0 update, the health and armor bars have been added back, and is now similar to PGW again.