The Heavy Drill Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.7.0 update.
It is a combination of a rifle and a drill that shoots nails and that can be used as a melee weapon. It has a good DPS, average fire rate, good capacity, and low mobility.
This weapon has a mostly brown body with some gold details. There are hints of red, black, and some blue throughout the weapon. A big drill lined with spikes is mounted onto the front of the weapon. A very bulky ammo cartridge with an ammo belt hanging out of it. The weapon has a scope mounted on top which does not work in the game itself. There are two gears as well as two gauges on both sides of it. This weapon emits steam when equipped by the player in-game. In the middle of the drill, there is a barrel instead of a drill tip for shooting projectiles.
This weapon, which shoots nail-like bullets, also has a melee attribute for close-range usage, but this attribute isn't really effective as most people would have a close-range weapon to defend themselves. This weapon is a 10 shot at the body, 8 shot at the head without wear or module. With wear and modules, it's about 6 shot headshots and 7 shot body shots. The scope can be helpful to kill enemies in long-range.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip from the bottom and replaces it with another.
It has fixed delay This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Heavy Drill Rifle always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- You can use this as a normal Primary weapon or as a Melee. Use that to your advantage, as you can attack at medium and short ranges.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- Try flanking around enemies while firing at them from their blindspots, this is effective in close quarters maps such as Pool Party.
- Strafe around when using this weapon so other players, especially snipers, cannot hit you.
- This is an effective weapon when dealing with melee weapon users.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies overtime.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Ambush its users so as to lessen the risk of being melee attacked by its user(s).
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range. Instead, try flanking around the user and attack them from their sides.
- Avoiding getting too close to the user, back off while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Initial release.
- It is the first weapon to have the Automatic and Chainsaw attribute serving both as a Primary and a Melee weapon.