|“||This heavy machine gun is something you can't run with freely. However its deadly force and attack speed are the features that will make you forget about its weight.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a large, gray machine gun that shoots regular bullets automatically. The Heavy Machine Gun has low damage, high rate of fire, high capacity, and low mobility.
It has an all-gray color, with a very large drum clip and a handle grip. It is very cumbersome and thick.
This weapon automatically shoots bullets at a high fire rate. It performs best in close to medium range due to a lack of an optic sight attachment. Moreover, the weapon's accuracy heavily decreases when spraying and praying.
When reloading, the player takes out the large magazine of bullets from the bottom and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- This gun, due to its low mobility, causes its users to walk slowly, making it a poor choice when on the run. When not in use, use a weapon with higher mobility, such as a melee weapon.
- Make sure to stick to cover while using this weapon, its low mobility makes it impractical for strafing.
- This gun's crosshairs get really big after a while. Cool it down after a while. It's best trying to burst fire instead of holding the trigger for an extended period of time in engaging enemies from afar.
- This does not perform well in long ranges. Use this in a close to medium range due to its lack of an optic sight.
- When you are about to reload, reload in a remote spot, due to its slow reloading time.
- If somebody found you reloading, immediately switch to a different weapon, as long as it is efficient enough to beat the player.
- Remember, this weapon has no cartridge supply by default (100/0) so keep in mind for conserving capacity.
- Aim for the head to save ammo and faster kills.
- Engage the user while they are reloading, as it slow reloads makes them open for attacks.
- Use a weapon with higher mobility to outflank the user.
Have a weapon that has a longer range, or higher mobility.
- It is based on the FN M249 SAW and it also has a box-fed magazine instead of a belt-fed magazine..
- The FN M249 SAW is real life is considered a "squad automatic weapon" or a light machine gun. The "Heavy Machine Gun" title would only be applied to machine guns firing a heavy anti-material rifle cartridge.
- Unlike the real world variant which fires quite quickly, the in-game weapon fires slower than in real life.
- Also, unlike the real life variant, this is magazine fed, while the real life variant is belt-fed.
- It can also be found in the Time Survival map "Deadly Arena" on all 4 of the towers.
- Despite it being a machine gun, it is in the Special section for an unknown reason.
- Paired with the VI Kinetic damage module, it takes five or six headshots to kill a dummy in the Polygon.
- Although it is in the Special section, it acts more like a Primary weapon, maybe because of its ammo capacity.
- It is the only default weapon without a default cartridge supply.
- In the Armory, despite being called 'Heavy' Machine Gun, it is held in one hand.
- This, the Missile Thrower, the Nanobots Rifle, and Storm Of All Seas, ( first two removed) are the heaviest weapons in the game, with mobility of 30/weight of 20.
- In some game modes/minigames, the Heavy Machine Gun can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World