|“||It is VERY heavy. Before you take it to your gallery, you will need to workout a bit.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a dark gray shotgun that shoots a spread of bullets at a high fire rate. It has average damage, a high fire rate, decent capacity, has a good bullet dispersion and decent mobility.
Like it's real life version, the Heavy Shotgun has a gunmetal body, barrel, grip, stock, carry handle, muzzle, and magazine.
The Heavy Shotgun shoots a spread of bullets with instant bullet travel time and a high fire rate. It is very powerful and best effective at close range. Firing in short bursts can save the player a lot of ammunition. The range is actually very good, but the damage isn't. It is 3-5 shot on the body depending on range, and 2-3 shot on the head.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip of bullets from the weapon's back and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Since this is a shotgun, use this at close range.
- The weapon has low mobility so it's recommended to switch to a different weapon while moving.
- Useful for crowd control if paired with Singular Grenade.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- You can wear speed-up helmets. For example, the Great Samurai Helmet to offset its low mobility.
- Play on small maps e.g. Pool Party, where this weapon works best.
- In close ranges, it is possible for one to hold and fire, but never do this before you get near the opponent, as most of the shots wouldn't reach the opponent.
- Pair this with a triple laser spam set, so you can easily finish off players who you have hit with a laser without spamming your lasers again.
- Have a good aim, it is easy to miss shots with this weapon, since the bullet range is slightly farther than other shotguns.
- Stay mobile while wielding it.
- This weapon is a hard counter against Melee users.
- Pick off users at close range.
- Try to aim for the head.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Try outmaneuvering the enemy by strafing around while firing.
- Area damage weapons can make short work on its users.
- Attack from behind, so he will have a hard time to react.
- Luring the user into open areas where this weapon is useless gives you advantage.
- As this gun has low capacity, try to waste your opponent's ammo by simply running around and jumping, preferably while using the Ninja Tabi (PG3D) or Berserk Boots.
Having a sniper in your sniper category slot and a high mobility weapon that will allow for effective Gameplay in any situations.
- Initial release.
- The weapon is removed for unknown reasons.
- This weapon now has a max combat level of 17, which was the highest combat level in the game.
- This weapon's damage increased by 3%.
- It is based on the Pancor Jackhammer, a prototype Bullpup automatic shotgun designed in 1984.
- It was removed including its upgrades in the 11.4.0 update for unknown reasons.
- This weapon and its upgrades appear to be reskinned as a Pixel Gun, which seems to fire one bullet at a time, instead of a spraying pattern. This weapon on the user's screen still shoots the spraying pattern.
- This weapon is actually now comparable to the Minigun Shotgun.
- Its reskinned (yet less powerful) counterpart is the Rhino, introduced in 14.0.0 update.
- Despite it being a "Heavy" shotgun (especially with what was said in the Gallery), it has a mobility of 65, which is basically an average mobility. There are weapons with a mobility of 50 and look less heavy than this weapon, like the Pixel Gun.
- Its reskinned variant the Rhino, has a higher mobility as it isn't as "Heavy"
- Its Gallery description is accurate to its real life counter part saying that it is very heavy even though its in game mobility says otherwise.