The High Pressure Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 18.1.0 update.
It is a colorful water blaster that shoots blasts of water. It has high damage, a decent fire rate, average capacity, and low mobility.
It is a bright blue and yellow water gun, designed like a sniper rifle. It has four canisters of water which are attached by tubes into the gun. It also has a yellow scope and pump, which is used to build up pressure within the gun to shoot water.
When the fire button is pressed, it fires a deadly water projectile. It has area damage, meaning that it'll deal damage in a limited radius if it hits a wall or an opponent. It's fire rate is average, allowing you to shoot consecutively without much delay.
When reloading, the four water canisters are removed, and four new ones are inserted. Then, the user pumps the water blaster to build up pressure.
- Aim at their feet or in a group to make use of its area damage
- It is best used for long range attacks with your scope, allowing for more accurate shots against enemies. Make sure to treat small and close range areas with caution.
- When preparing your next shot, try jumping around erratically so that enemies can't aim at you well enough to get a clear shot.
- Use it for attacking anyone with using the Battle Mech.
- If someone is behind a wall, try to shoot near that wall.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around while jumping to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
Use a loadout with a reliable primary and secondary if the opponent survives the shots from this gun.
- Initial release.
- Its damage was decreased by 9%.