|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Mercenary Boots.
The Hitman Boots are located in the Boots section of the Armory.
The Hitman Boots are white with a black trim on all edges and decals on all sides. The from decals are three red lines, probably to represent dripping blood. The side decals are pistols. The soles of the boots are red as well.
- ☆: Gives 2 extra points to the armor. Increases speed with the Backup weapons.
- ☆☆: Gives 4 extra points to the armor. Greatly increases speed with the Backup weapons.
- ☆☆☆: Gives 6 extra points to the armor. Tremendously increases speed with the Backup weapons.
- Use these boots in order to increase your armor.
- Use the most mobile weapons, along with these boots, in order to maximize your mobility.
- Fully upgrading these boots will improve its effects.
- Use Homing Missile weapons in close range, in order to easily take out its users who strafe often while using these boots.
- Take out its users with the most efficient weapons in your loadout, in order to kill them in the shortest time possible.
- They are almost identical in design to the Hitman Cape.
- They are the first boots to give the player armor points.
- This is a reference to Hitman, a character in the Hitman game series.
Pixel Gun World