|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D accessory. If you are looking for the same accessory in Pixel Gun World, see Mercenary Cape.
The Hitman Cape is a cape that was added in the 9.0.0 update.
The Hitman Cape is a cape that is white, grey around the edges and has a red gun symbol in the middle of the cape.
- ☆: The user is granted the ability to regenerate armor over time and increases the damage of their Backup weapons.
- ☆☆: The user is granted the ability to greatly regenerate armor over time and greatly increases the damage of their Backup weapons.
- ☆☆☆: The user is granted the ability to tremendously regenerate armor over time and tremendously increases the damage of their Backup weapons.
- Use this cape in order to increase the damage of Backup weapons.
- Fully upgrading this cape will improve its effects.
- To regenerate your armor, use this cape.
- However, if you solely want this cape just to regenerate armor, while being armorless and rather use Backup weapons occasionally, do not use this cape.
- Kill its users with a weapon, before they automatically regenerate their armor.
- Simply stated, there is no proper way of countering users that use this as their cape. Most of the wear is instead just for boosters, what you should really be focusing on countering is the weapons that your enemies are using.
- It is similar to the Hitman Boots.
- It matches the Hitman Pistol Up2, though the gun on the cape doesn't look like it.