|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Hitman Pistol (PGW).
|“||Agent 48 has lost this pistol one day. You can't count how many people were killed with this gun. It is your turn to pull the trigger.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a mushroom-themed pistol that shoots regular bullets. It has decent damage, a high fire rate, good capacity, and decent mobility.
The weapon is a red color similar to the red mushroom texture in Minecraft, with an orange gradient as well. It has a black colored suppressor, a reflex sight, and a laser sight with small red dots on them. It has a black nozzle with orange spots on it.
It shoots regular bullets that have instant bullet travel time. It performs best at close to medium range, but the scope does allow longer-ranged battles. It also has the silent ability which makes the shots sound silent.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
- The Hitman Pistol has an integrated red dot sight, so you can even use it at medium to long-range.
- It is also a semi-automatic pistol that holds a decent amount of ammo per mag. It basically holds 15 bullets per magazine with 30 in reserve.
- Aim on the head for max Efficiency per shot.
- Like many other Backup weapons it is recommended to use only if your Primary is out of ammo due to its low ammo capacity however can still be effectively used as a main weapon.
- Make sure to take advantage of its fast fire rate to keep up with your target's movements.
- This weapon is very well rounded with a decent amount of ammo in a clip, decent fire rate, and also a medium reload time. Therefore, this weapon is very adaptable and can be used in various situations.
- Use secondary-boosting wear to get the most out of this weapon.
- This weapon is a great weapon for realistic mode matches.
- Pick off its user(s) from long range or ambush them.
- A high fire rate weapon should get the job done.
- Weapons that have knockback effect can mess up his/her aim.
- Use something that slows down the user such as the Sticky Candy can stop the users from moving making it hard for them to hit shots.
This weapon is very balanced and potentially works well for any playstyle, especially ones that incorporate other stealthy weapons.
- Initial release.
- Its Gun model was redesigned.
- The coating of the weapon seems to be from the red mushroom in Minecraft.
- This weapon used to be in the Premium (former name of the Heavy section) section in the Armory.
- Its firing sound is similar to the Swat Rifle.
- This weapon is based on the real world Beretta 92 with an added laser attachment and suppressor.
- Even it has a suppressor, which makes it silenced, it is still easy to hear whenever a shot from it has been fired.
- In fact this gives it a distinction from other guns and a player can prepare for it if they hear the sound.
- It was called Killer Mushroom and Assassin Mushroom (Up2) before a past update.
- This gun is one of the few weapons to be obtainable in the Battle Royale mode.
- The Gallery description shows that the owner of the gun is Agent 48.
- The old upgraded version of this weapon is named the Amanita, which is is a reference to poisonous mushrooms, roughly 600 species of agarics. Some of them are well-regarded edible.