|“||The last goal in Earth-Mercury match was scored with the help of this stick. This victory saved Earth from the alien invasion of octopus-like monsters.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Hockey Stick is Melee weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update.
It is a hockey stick that attacks players in close range, other than in Sandbox. It has very good damage, moderate attack speed, and decent mobility. It is capable of a 2 shot kill.
A simple hockey stick with a black tip, black/orange diagonal stripes and a red handle.
The player swings the hockey stick to deal damage to the opponent only in close range. It can also be used in Sandbox, but it doesn't have any special properties other than that.
- Use it for retreating due to its slightly high mobility.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Don't stop dodging and strafing while attempting to get a kill.
- Use this in melee range since it is a melee weapon.
- One does not need to rush while playing Sandbox because it is a mode for socializing casually.
- Pickoff its users from any range that a melee weapon can't reach.
Have a lethal non-melee ranged weapon.
Players can utilize Sandbox weapons for free. This weapon became exclusive to Sandbox.
All the changes done in 12.5.0 were reverted.
- This, the Mr. Deejay and the Cupid's Bow are the only Sandbox weapons that can be utilized in multiplayer.
- Despite the existence of this weapon, players can't play hockey in Winter Island.