It is a futuristic-themed small golden yellow hologram projector with four foldable arms, red designs, a turquoise center, and a projector lens in the middle.
When used an outline of the projector appears in front of the player and their weapon is unequipped. When the player presses the "deploy" button, the projector is instantly built and will instantly project a hologram of the user.
The hologram will take the form of the user with the weapon they last held. The hologram will play some idle animations such as those found in the Armory.
When attacked, it will explode and deal damage to any nearby attackers.
Whenever destroyed or undeployed the player must wait around a 20 second cool down to use and deploy it again. It's duration and cooldown varies depending on level.
- This gadget is useful against AI-controlled enemies since it will distract enemies away from the user regardless.
- When deploying this gadget, make sure to do it quickly, as enemies may see it's white outline while you are deploying it.
- Try to deploy the projector behind an object to hide the projector itself from other players, making the opponents more easily fooled.
- This is useful against Snipers (especially those which shoot lasers) since their shots can be tracked down if they target the hologram.
- This can be used to lure enemies in your ambush. Wait at the corner with a powerful shotgun such as the Ultimatum to 1 shot them the instant they see you.
- If an enemy is chasing you, deploy this to confuse them.
- Try to use this in Duels to confuse opponents.
- You can use it to activate the Super Punch on weapons like the Spirit Staff and One Punch Gauntlet. You just need to shoot the hologram to activate the super punch.
- Use this gadget in duels to distract your opponents while either reloading or regenerating.
- Place this the way you would deploy the Turret.
- The projector can easily be destroyed in one shot/hit with a high-damaging weapon.
- To tell if a user is a hologram, simply look down at their feet, if you see this gadget, they are most likely a hologram.
- Another easy way to determine if the target is a hologram or not at a distance is to wait until there is a noticeable flicker in the image.
- You could also wait to see if it moves or shoots
- Try not to get too close to the hologram since the user might be waiting to ambush from behind.
- Try bombing the area around the hologram to hopefully kill the ambushing enemy.
- Use weapons with when you see a player from afar as it won't detect holograms, therefore you can tell whether the player is real or not.
- You can destroy the hologram by shooting at it, but this may distract you from your intended target, especially in Duels.
|Initial Tier||30 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 1||29 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 2||28 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 3||27 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 4||26 Seconds||16 Seconds|
|Tier 5||25 Seconds||17 Seconds|
|Tier 6||24 Seconds||19 Seconds|
|Tier 7||23 Seconds||21 Seconds|
|Tier 8||22 Seconds||23 Seconds|
|Tier 9||21 Seconds||25 Seconds|
|Tier 10||20 Seconds||26 Seconds|
|Tier 11||19 Seconds||27 Seconds|
|Final Tier||18 Seconds||29 Seconds|
- Initial release.
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- This is also the only item so far to have the Player Hologram attribute.
- Despite it not having a health bar, it can be destroyed by enemies.