The Hot Greetings is a Thanksgiving themed weapon that shoots out fire drumsticks. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, a small capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 2 - 3 shots with Burning.
The weapon features a wooden rifle body with a solid stock, a grey rifle butt, a white trigger and a black trigger guard. On top of the body, a large silver heater with a yellow end and vent holes act as the barrel and receiver for the weapon. Mounted on top is a fork head acting as a front iron sight.
The weapon features a pair of drumsticks acting as the ammo source for the weapon, the drumsticks will be loaded into the heater and will fire out while being engulfed in flames.
When the fire button is hold, fire drumsticks will start coming out from the gun. It will leave enemy on fire if it hits another player. It also allows for rocket jump without the user taking damage.
When the gun needs to reload, the player will take out the magazine located at the bottom of the gun and replace it with a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Hot Greetings will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, as you will have a high chance of not winning. Alternatively, use faster-killing weapons.
- Aim at the head to maximize damage.
- Both the Burning and Critical Damage attributes are useful for dealing extra damage to an enemy.
- It doesn't have a large ammo capacity, so make sure to aim accurately and make those shots count.
- The weapon can be used to finish players off at close range.
- Try to make it hard for the enemy to avoid your shots by strafing/jumping while firing.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon or dodge the weapon projectile, as this weapon has travel time.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
Equip a weapon with a better range and damage.
- Initial release.
- This weapon was brought back in the Trader's Van.
- This weapon was brought back in the Super Lottery for a limited time.
- Its shape is quite similar to the Nutcracker.
- This and the Nuclear Revolver are the only weapons from Backup category that can Rocket Jump.
- When held in Armory, this weapon makes a noise because of the fiery heater
- It is possible to Rocket Jump with this weapon without taking self-damage.