|“||If we compare it to a common plasma-pistol, this one heats up plasma to the maximum temperature with the help of some strange module. We don't know about its origins but people say it is from the future.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Hot Plasma Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 8.0.0 update.
It is a red and green pistol that shoots green plasma particles. It has average damage, a good rate of fire, low to medium capacity, and a high mobility.
The Hot Plasma Pistol had a skin similar to the Plasma Rifle. It was mostly white with orange trim, it had a black handle, a black trigger, a futuristic green barrel and an orange battery magazine with a small lightning bolt symbol indented into its side.
The Hot Plasma Pistol has a skin similar to the Plasma Rifle. It is mostly red with green and white designs, it has a fully red handle, a futuristic green barrel and an orange clip (or battery pack) with a small lightning bolt symbol indented into its side.
This weapon shoots green plasma particles with a slow bullet travel time and a small, green splash radius on impact.
When reloading, the player takes out the energetic clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim at the feet of the player, due to the weapon having small splash damage.
- It could be used as a cheaper alternative to the Plasma Releaser, to get up to high places.
- Avoid the ground by constantly moving and jumping.
- Because of the low fire rate, a faster firing weapon can help counter against a player using the weapon.
- Stay away at a long distance because the projectiles are slow.
Have a weapon with a longer range.
It was removed from the Armory. Other in-game players saw it as a fast-firing Firestorm that shoots orange plasma, now it looks like the original Plasma Pistol but it shoots orange plasma instead of green plasma.
The reload and the shooting sound was changed, despite its removal long ago.
The developers changed the appearance of this weapon, making it look like the Plasma Pistol but the barrel is slightly lighter than the Plasma Pistol's barrel and statistically better than the Plasma Pistol and by name.
- This weapon is believed to be a shortened remake of the Plasma Pistol due to the striking resemblance between them.
- It is unknown why this is named Hot Plasma Pistol, as plasma is already a very hot substance.
- This was the only weapon without upgrades that is unlocked at level 17.
- However, its bullets still look different from the Plasma Pistol's.
- This is one of the few weapons to have never been brought back to the game since it was removed