The Huginn is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 21.0.0 update.
It is a sniper weapon in the form of Huginn; a raven in Norse mythology. It has decent damage, a rather fast fire rate for a sniper, low capacity, and low mobility. It's almost always a 2 shot kill.
It is a rifle with a raven head on the front and a diamond in its beak. It also has a pair of small wings on the top. It has golden, silver and cyan color accents. On the upper side of the rifle are 3 electric runic symbols acting as the scope. The weapon is powered by a small hammer similar to the Thor Hammer.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire a light blue projectile that will explode upon impact, dealing splash damage to enemies nearby. In addition, if there are multiple enemies close from the initial target, they will also be damaged by its ability.
When reloading, the user will eject the small hammer used as its energy source and will insert a new one.
- Use this weapon in close-to-medium range as it has travel time.
- Use this to stop users who frequently jump around to avoid the shots.
- Try to predict where the users are going to go next because of its bullet travel time.
- Aim at groups of enemies to take advantage of the Chain Damage.
- Be careful with the self-damage, try not to shoot enemies that are too close.
- Use a melee weapon with high mobility (preferably 85+) for traveling around the map.
- Use this also to counter Sly Wolf and Spirit Mask as the chain damage ignores the shield.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- Try to strafe or move around quickly when users try to shoot you. Because of the bullet travel time, it will be hard for the opponent to hit a bullet on you.
- Use gadgets such as the Reflector or Denied! to make users less interested in hitting you.
- Initial Release
- In Norse Mythology, Huginn and Munnin are a pair of immortal ravens that fly all over the Norse world, Midgard, bringing information to the god Odin.
- The scope's interior design is the same as the Digital Drawing Pad.
- There seems to be a hammer in the middle of the weapon, implying that the bird may be a puppet of some kind but the player is never seen directly controlling the ravens actions besides shooting and reloading.
- This weapon would be considered a bio mechanical weapon due to it having organic components and inorganic components.