|“||Let your enemies drown in the tsunami of explosions and shrapnel. It has reached its popularity during the uprising of the Santa AI.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Hurricane is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update.
It is a silver rocket launcher that shoots 4 rockets. It has high efficiency, a good rate of fire, a small-regular capacity, and low mobility.
It has 4 grey tubes with 3 tan lines, a grey handle with brown stripes, an orange trigger, a 4x scope, and its entire body is grey. On the body, there is a small caution symbol with an exclamation mark on it, similar to the one on the Nail Minigun.
The player shoots 4 rockets with area damage at a high fire rate and reloads after every 4 shots. These rockets also have a bullet travel time, so the rockets don't instantly hit the player. However, when they do hit the player, they leave a medium-sized explosion. Moreover, it possesses a 4x scope that allows the user to aim at an opponent more accurately.
When reloading, the player puts 4 spare rockets on the weapon's front nozzles. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this the same way you use the Armageddon. This does the same thing as it.
- Since this weapon has area damage, aim at an opponent's feet.
- Cluster them with Singular Grenade first and then rain down your shots.
- On the contrary, note that it can sometimes be a one-shot, but only with a direct hit.
- Stay at close or medium range, as this weapon does have travel time.
- Use the Jet Fuel module to help increase rocket speed.
- Conserve ammo, as this weapon does not have too much ammo.
- If the opponent rocket jumps a lot, time the shot and waits for the opponent to land.
- This weapon can rocket jump, but it is not recommended since it only has 4 shots.
- In the realistic brawls this weapon is incredibly good and can be 1-2 shots to kill max level.
- Use a long-ranged weapon as it is easily avoidable at long range.
- Use weapons that slow down its user.
- Treat this the same way as a user with the Armageddon, but with increased Efficiency.
- Strafe around them and keep jumping, making it harder for them to hit you with the rockets.
- Rocket jump if possible so it'll be harder for the user to get you.
- It has a slow reloading time so use high fire rate and high damaging rifles like Crystal Laser Cannon/Neutron Pulsator or Adamant Laser Cannon while they are doing the job.
- Nuclear City
- Small ranged map.
- Equip a long-ranged weapon and a mobile weapon.
- A primary weapon to finish off the weakened target.
It was the overpowered counterpart of Armageddon as this was 1 rocket kill vs 4 rockets kill. Its capacity got nerfed from 6 to 4.
This and the Armageddon are 3 rockets kill as for balancing gameplay.
This and the Armageddon are 2 rockets kill.
It is no longer obtainable from the Clans System.
Like all the other clan weapons it's now obtainable at the Black Market for 250 parts.
- It is based on the real world M202 FLASH, an American rocket launcher.
- Unlike its real-life and in-game counterparts, this weapon could hold 6 rockets when it should only be 4. This was fixed in 13.5.0.
- Since it is based on real-life weapons, this is also able to be used in the realistic brawl.
- However, unlike the real life version, the player doesn't unload and reload the pack of rockets in the rear side of the weapon.
- It is the second weapon that has been the 3rd reskin of its predecessors, the Missile Thrower (PG3D) and the Armageddon (PG3D), the other being the Dino Slayer.