It is a large, red gauntlet that shoots an orange shockwave with area damage. It outputs more damage the more it is charged. It has good damage, a low fire rate, good capacity, and low mobility.
It is a large red arm cannon featuring green components such as energy cells and wires, and a large barrel. The very front of the weapon's barrel is rimmed with an orange-gold colour. What appears to be inside of the barrel is a large green wire.
When the player is charging, an orange energy ball will appear in the middle of the nozzle, and an energy being force in animation will happen. After being fully charged and released, it shoots out a ball of orange energy, which will explode into an orange blast radius. This projectile can disable jumps for a few seconds if a player gets hit by a projectile from this weapon.
When the player wants to reload, the player will take out the magazine located at the back of the gun and replace it with a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Hyper Mega Cannon will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel and also due to its bullet travel time.
- You can hit the ground spot that is near your opponent because this has area damage.
- Use this to prevent enemies from jumping, thus allowing the enemy to be an easier target.
- As the weapon is one shot guaranteed at max charge, use this to hit enemies with full health.
- Try not to use this in close ranges, as you will just kill yourself in the process.
- When in chaotic situations like in Classic Pool or Coliseum, charge the weapon up to half charge and fire at opponents, for there is a good chance that they are already damaged and you will get the kill without wasting too much ammo.
- This weapon allows four shots at max charge before reloading, so make those shots count.
- This weapon has a decent charge time so it is alright to charge in the open.
- Use this in long corridors such as Classic Pool and Silent School as this has a big hitbox. It also grants area damage when hit.
- Avoid always holding this weapon as it has low mobility. Use a high mobility melee to cover for this. Also, use-wear that allows for faster movement such as the Cape Editor.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- It is useful as a crowd control weapon due to its high damage, tied with area damage. However, time your charge shot well for better results.
- Keep yourself accurate because it is hard looking around without keeping a charged shot.
- This weapon can be used for clearing the ram of enemy players in Siege.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Don't get too close when the user is charging up unless you plan to do so from behind or lure its users into self-kill.
- Jump around or stay on-air often, if you want to avoid its projectiles and explosions.
- When hit, try switching to a Melee weapon to quickly escape and wait until the Disable Jump attribute wears off.
- Attack from behind for best results, especially if you want to attack its users when he/she is charging.
- Just as you encounter Heavy charge shot users, be aware when he/she charges his shot, his/her projectile will release upon death.
- If you want to kill its users (with a lesser chance of being hit by its users) while he is charging, please do so from behind.
- You can kill them if they are charging. (unless they are using 3D touch, which allows for players to jump while charging)
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make its users less enthusiastic in hitting you, since he will receive half the damage from this weapon.
- Pool Party
- Area 52 Labs
- Silent School
- Classic Pool
- Colosseum (PG3D) (Multiplayer)
- Toy Factory (PG3D)
This weapon should be paired with an effective Primary or Backup weapon.
- Initial release.
- Its design is a reference to the Mega Buster from the Mega Man series, with a different color scheme.
- It is one of the few weapons that enlarges itself repeatedly while charging.
- When maxed out, charging it 75% still makes it a one-shot.