|“||It is very hard to use a weapon which ammo ends faster than SOUND.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a superhero themed uzi that shoots bullets automatically, which slows down the player. It has decent damage, a high fire rate, high capacity and high mobility.
This weapon has a light blue body with a pair of a white lightning bolt. It features a light blue/yellow pistol grip, a yellow trigger, a light blue/yellow stock, and a light blue magazine. On the front of the gun, it has yellow decals with a yellow muzzle, and a white iron sight.
This weapon has the general performance of an uzi. When it is shot, there is a rainbow electricity that comes out of the nozzle with every shot. It is a small machine gun that can be held with one hand like an uzi, so it shoots many bullets at a high fire rate. The bullets have an instant bullet travel time and when impacting on an opponent, they can be slowed down by this weapon.
When reloading, the user removes the used magazine, a fresh one is summoned by lightning into the user’s hand, which is then shortly inserted into the gun.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Hypersound Uzi will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Strafe around the enemy while firing to maximize damage.
- Avoid any enemy that is using a weapon at long range.
- Do not stay still while firing.
- Aim at the head to deal more damage to the enemy player.
- It is a good weapon to soften up the enemy from long range to close range before engaging in close combat to finish them off.
- If users keeps jumping around use this to slow them down, negating them from jumping so much.
- Try to fire in bursts while engaging users at farther ranges.
- Use a Sniper weapon or any long-range weapon to pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid its shots if you are low on HP and armor.
- Area damage weapons easily pick off its users.
- Keep watch of your surroundings or you'll get ambushed.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Use slowing weapons so as to hamper the weapon's high mobility feature.
- Do not try using Sniper weapons to counter its users trying to flee. Instead, you need to use Area Damage weapons (better if hitscan) to do so.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- As a last resort, use this weapon or the Neon Fighter to counter their users.
Equip a weapon that can engage enemies at long range.
- Initial release.
- Despite claiming it's an Uzi, its design is not similar to the real life weapon. Instead, its name refers to the weapon classification as an SMG it inherits from the real world counterpart.
- This weapon is very similar to the Neon Fighter or Infiltrator. Differences include:
- The Neon Fighter has a higher fire rate and damage per second.
- However, compared to the Neon Fighter, the Hypersound Uzi has more mobility. The Hypersound Uzi also has a seemingly lower capacity of 35 compared to the Neon Fighter having 40, but the Hypersound Uzi fires twice as slow, so it has to reload less often. It can also slow down opponents.