The Ice Chaser is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.1.0 update as part of the Krampus Lottery.
This weapon appears to be a Christmas/Krampus themed weapon with a navy and teal color scheme. A Krampus skull is suited on top. There are teal icicles hanging from this weapon at the bottom.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire blue bullets in full-auto. These bullets are hitscan, and will slow down targets when hit.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Ice Chaser always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use it in medium or long range.
- Don't use it as your only weapon. Pair it with another one that can finish players off after you have depleted their health with this weapon.
- Utilize the scope when shooting from a distance.
- If a player lacks full health, spray them with this weapon because of the attribute.
- It is recommended to switch to this weapon when there is no incoming fire due to it's Fixed Delay.
- Run and jump in the opposite direction and respond with fire.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Rocket jump away if you are hit with slowness.
- Use a higher damaging weapon to counter it
Carry a high mobility Melee.
- Initial release.
- It, along with its other two weapons in the Krampus set, is won with all 250 parts.
- The theme of this weapon is reminiscent of the real folktale Krampus.