It is a blue and frozen club that summons a path of icicles. It has good damage, a high fire rate, a low capacity and a high mobility.
It is a club made out of ice featuring several ice spikes around the top. It has a normal fire rate, fair capacity, very good mobility and high damage. This weapon is a 2-3 shot kill.
When used, it will summon a path of icicles that will damage and slow down enemies that touches the spikes. The spikes will melt after a few seconds of being summoned. It doesn't reload because it only has one shot.
- Use this to mow down heavily armored players due to its high damage.
- Due to its Area Damage attribute, it is effective for keeping Melee users away from you.
- The ice spikes are useful for crowd control and area denial.
- When an enemy is trapped in the spikes, finish them off quickly.
- Spam this down hallways to give enemies a hard time getting through.
- Jumping while using the club will summon ice spikes in the air, making it even harder for enemies to avoid the spikes.
- This weapon is good in Block Crash.
- This weapon is very effective in close quarters maps such as Pool Party or Silent School.
- Also, use this to counter sly wolf users as it ignores the shield attribute.
- This can also go through walls so use that if you see an enemy run to cover if you know where they are spam it through the wall as it doesn't take damage reduction through walls.
- This weapon ignores the Energy Shield module combo.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotgun weapons decimate users at close range.
- Do not try to attack its users in a linear position, since the consecutive explosions will finish you off even in a medium distance.
- Using the Jetpack can render this weapon useless due to its limited range.
- Try running and jumping while attacking to avoid getting hit by the user's attacks, especially from the area damage attacks.
- If attacked from behind, escape from the user while firing back at them.
- Keep jumping to minimize the damage taken when the user attacks.
- Flank around the user and attack from their sides, so he will have a hard time trying to retaliate you.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make sure that the user will kill himself in an attempt to damage you with this weapon.
- When playing in Block Crash, use rocket-jumping weapons as the Ice Club cannot rocket jump.
- If you encounter a user charging you with this weapon, shoot and run away. This weapon does not have unlimited range, the ice spikes only go a certain distance.
- Initial release.
- Its damage was reduced to 2-3 shots kill.
- The glitch with the "Slow the Target" attribute is fixed.
- It is tied with the Eye of Ra, Dragon King, Sly Avenger, Offensive Fireworks and Rocket Launcher for the highest mobility of all Heavy weapons in the game.
- It is the second weapon to feature the Consecutive Explosions attribute, the first being the Knight's Axe, the third being the Cthulhu Legacy, and the fourth being the Ban Hammer.
- It is the only non-melee weapon to have this attribute.
- This weapon shares the exact same animation as the Storm Hammer
- It is one of the melee-looking weapons that does not belong to the "Melee" section.
- Despite this weapon looking extremely heavy when holding this it has a high mobility of 85.
- Its killing animation was changed at an unknown date
- This weapon is similar to the PGA-06 TV because they are both heavies and both have consecutive explosions. They function in similar ways. Also the damage of each weapon is similar.