|“||Lower your gun or, I swear to Pixel, I will use pistachio||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Ice Cream Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It is an ice-cream pistol that shoots ice cream scoop projectiles. It has good damage, an average fire rate, decent capacity, and decent mobility.
It features a light blue skeletal stock, a white-blue body with a snowflake printed on the side, and a large cone containing three scoops of ice cream acting as the ammo for the weapon.
The player, holding this pistol in one hand, will shoot multiple, light yellow ice cream scoop projectiles with area damage and a somewhat slow bullet travel time for every time the player shoots the gun.
The weapon shoots 6 times, then reloads. While reloading, at first, the ice cream part of the weapon is turned on 360°, then, the magazine is taken out and another one is put into a weapon. After that, the new magazine is turned on 360° too and you can shoot again. The reload animation is 2 seconds long. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this in the corridors of Pool Party or Silent School.
- Equip an 85 mobility Melee weapon when running.
- Since this is an Area Damage weapon, try shooting the ground and use it in small confined areas where opponents won't have as much space to move around.
- Use the Jetpack and spray enemies from the air.
- It has the Multiple Shots attribute, get into medium to close range battles. Furthermore, it is ideal against groups of enemies due to that feature.
- Use this to finish off a weakened opponent.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area Damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon and to try waste ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Use the Jetpack, as it will be more difficult for the user to hit you.
- Flank around the user then use a Melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- If you see a user with this weapon in a hallway, retreat behind your teammates, so they will be hit instead.
Equip a decent sniper for long range combat and an 85 mobility weapon for traversing the map easier.
- Initial release.
- When fired, it sounds similar to the Bell Revolver. The reload sounds are the exact same.
- This weapon can be obtained seasonally from the Trader's Van