|“||For those who don't know, terraforming in Lapland is done with this weapon exactly. Not only does it create ice but also it makes exquisite figurines out of it.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a cryo gun that emits a light blue ray that slows down the player. It has high damage, a fast fire rate, a good capacity, and decent mobility. It is 12-13 shots.
It is a heavy machine gun with a dark-blue receiver and white-blue barrel and monopod (with no base). On each side of the barrel comes with three holes with ice leaking from these holes.
The Ice Generator emits a light blue ray that has instant bullet travel time and which is visible to opponents. This ray can slow down an opponent that is touched by it.
When reloading, the clip from the top of this weapon is taken out and is replaced by another.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Ice Generator will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- It can be used in any range, but long-range is not recommended because it doesn’t have a scope.
- Use the slowdown to your advantage.
- Its accuracy is very good (being a laser weapon), which allows you to engage snipers if you are good in no-scoping.
- Don‘t worry about ammo, as the capacity is quite high, as long as you keep your shots count. But be sure to hide when reloading.
- It is useful against fast players since they will be stapled onto the ground and they will be vulnerable to all attacks.
- It is helpful for your teammates since slowed enemies can be juicy targets for your teammates in question.
- Use this in Brawl mode when the modifiers are headshot damage increased, as the laser will slow down targets, making it easier to get headshots.
- Attack the user from a long-range.
- Strafe around the enemy to make it harder for them to hit you and that his ammo will be wasted. But beware this weapon has slowdown.
- Avoid its users' sight if you are low on HP since you will be vulnerable if you are hit by them.
- Use any one-shot weapon on the user.
- Area damage weapons can easily mow down its users.
Bring a good sniper with you.
Mobility reduced to 65, and added a fixed delay.
This weapon was added back as a reward of the Game Developer Lottery.
- The design itself seems to be heavily influenced by the M2 Browning machine gun considering how this weapon is executed. However, unlike the real-world version, it can slow down enemies per fire and that it has a handle under the receiver.
- Strangely, despite the real-world counterpart's heavy build (being 38 kg heavy), this weapon has higher mobility.
- The body style resembles that of the Large-Caliber Machine Gun.