|“||This assault rifle was manufactured so no Kais would come to your beloved Snow Queen closer than 500 meters. And this ice won't charm your enemies. It will destroy them.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Ice King's Fury is a Primary weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It is an ice-themed machine gun that shoots blue particles with area damage. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, a medium capacity, and low mobility. It has a fast bullet travel time, and it's 12 shots.
The weapon appears to be an Icey-Christmas themed weapon that's mostly blue. It also has gold details. It has a blue handle, floating frozen waves on the top and bottom of the gun and a blue clip on the weapon's center, surrounded by a golden ring. It has an aqua green iron sight which is unusable and the front of the weapon is surrounded by aqua green details.
This weapon automatically shoots blue particles with a fast bullet travel time and a blue splash radius on impact.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it only in close range as its bullets have travel time.
- It's around a 12 shots kill, so use it wisely.
- Try using it with another weapon to increase its usefulness.
- Be aware of its fairly low capacity, as it is not ideal for spray and pray.
- Use this similarly to the Sub Zero or Mega Gun
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- It does not have area damage, so strafe around so you don't get hit.
- Try to stay away from being in close range when you're countering this weapon.
- Although it said Ice King Anger, it was changed to Ice King's Fury.
- It appears to be the Mega Gun or Sub-zero in disguise, as the shooting animation is quite similar to the Mega Gun's.
- Its reload animation is similar to the Sub-zero and Mega Gun.