|“||We talked to physicists and asked them to combine ice and thunder. We still wonder why we were the trailblazers in this obvious question.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Ice Lightning is a Special weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained from the New Year's Lottery.
Ice Lighting is a winter + sci-fi themed weapon that shoots out white laser. It has good damage, a good fire rate, a good capacity, and a decent mobility. It is 9-10 shots.
It is a weapon that's mainly light blue with red details on it. At the bottom is like a button and a gold bell hanging below a red part. In the middle of the gun there is a ice core which it is where the laser beam comes from. The butt of the gun is light blue and has snow shape on it, make it more unique; it has a little red parts as well
Whenever the gun is fired, a white laser will come out from the gun, dealing damage to any enemy it hits. As you fire, the bell will ring and to show the recoil of the gun.
When the gun needs to reload, the player will press the yellow button located at the bottom of the gun, make it available to shoot again.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Ice Lightning will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use this in close to medium range. You can use this in long range if you wish, but aim carefully as this weapon doesn't have a scope.
- You don't have to worry about running out of ammo as the capacity is quite high.
- Try using this with another weapon with this weapon to make it more useful.
- You can also use this alone as it has good damage with very deadly accuracy.
- Spam this down a hallway, even if your teammates are in the way. It will constantly get hits.
- Attack the user from long range, as this weapon is not as accurate from a distance. But, it is still possible to be hit.
- Strafe around the enemy so you don't get hit.
- Snipe the user with any one shot weapon.
- Use an area damage Melee to distract and damage the user's aim.
- Any one-shot kill weapon should do the work well against its users.
Bring any high damaging weapon to deal enough damage for this weapon to finish them off easily.
- Initial release.
- It's laser's appearance is similar to the Electric Arc's laser.
- Even though it has "Ice" in it's name, it does not have the attribute.