|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Icicle Minigun (PG3D).
The Icicle Minigun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 3.2.0 update in Pixel Gun World. It is the first form of the Icicle Minigun.
It has a deep blue body, with a caution symbol and a snowflake. The weapon also has 4 ice barrels on the tip of the gun. And an ice blue iron sight.
The weapon has a large ammo clip so don't worry about firing too much because of its high ammo capacity. The recoil is also very low. It also has good lethality and fire rate.
- Try to keep your battles with this weapon on short to medium range maps and run while using it because it can slow an opponent down.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Use this in close to medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Use an area damage weapon and try to move around a lot so the person with the weapon uses up their ammo.
- Pick off its users from long range.
Have a Sniper equipped with you, in case if you want to take out long ranged enemies.
- This weapon is no longer available, due to the shut down of Pixel Gun World.
- It is a 2nd minigun introduced into PGW, the first being the Automatic Peacemaker.