|“||During its construction, the prototype was shooting through the walls. That is why the scientists changed it slightly and sold it to the military forces.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a Nitium-themed machine gun that shoots cyan bullets with wall break. This weapon has above-average damage, a rather slow fire rate (for a primary weapon), a low ammo capacity, and medium-low mobility. It used to be 8-9 shots when first released but now it’s 5-6 shots.
It appears to be a futuristic rifle-machine gun style weapon with two connected magazines, one on either side. The front barrel is somewhat large, and colored grey and orange, with a bit of blue neon. Its main body consists of dark grey and light grey with an orange cover on top. It would appear there is a glowing ammo belt passing from the magazine on the right, into the gun itself.
This weapon automatically shoots cyan bullets with instant bullet travel time, medium-range, and high damage. The bullets are shot at a slower fire rate than most automatic Primary weapons. These bullets can also break through walls.
When reloading, the player takes out of the magazines, replaces it with another one, and the ammo belt is attached by a magnetic force (presumably) into the gun. It has no delay mechanics.
- This is a good weapon for targeting players regardless of a good hiding area.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- This is useful for catching players trying to get out of the map by any glitches.
- In Flag Capture, you can spam this weapon through walls or ground if you suspect that there are players traveling through the underground tunnels.
- Try to conserve your ammo and use it sparingly as this weapon only has 15 rounds. Try to get more accurate and consistent shots with this weapon.
- Only spam this weapon when you know you can land the shots on your opponent.
- Try to keep your distance, as its low mobility and relatively slow firing rate does not make for a fun time against enemies with close-ranged weapons.
- Use a fast firing rifle with high damage with high ammo considering this weapon has low ammo so try to outlast its user.
- Fight fire with fire by using another wall-break weapon or using the Industrial Nailer as well.
- Rocket jump to try to avoid its wall-break shots.
- Try strafing, this weapon does have a small travel time.
- Use high mobility weapons as users with this weapon can usually be easily outrun, although they will most likely switch to a less cumbersome weapon to pursue you.
- Try to sneak up on them or engage them in close-ranges, because this weapon cannot go up head to head against shotguns or high mobility or DPS melees.
It is good to pair this with the Third Eye, so you can locate campers and eliminate them. Make sure to bring a good close-range weapon, like a shotgun or a submachine gun.
- This weapon is a weapon purely and solely based on the skills of the player. This weapon performs decently well in close range and mid-long ranges in the hands of a skilled player. Its gameplay is highly skill-based and headshots are pivotal in order for a user of this weapon to do well.
Its capacity was nerfed from 20 to 15, its fire rate was buffed from 91 to 93 and it became 5-6 shots.
- It is one of 2 Primary weapons with the wall-break attribute; the other one being the Ultimatum.
- This weapon, along with the Pizza Heater, Jet Tenderizer, Laser Rings, Particle Accelerator, and the Energy Drill, are part of the Repurposed Mining Equipment set.
- Despite having two magazines, it can run out of ammo and the other unused magazine is still present.