|“||Inevitable like the cool content in the next update!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a chess-themed lever-action rifle that shoots regular piercing bullets at medium range. It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, an average capacity, and slow mobility. This weapons takes 1-2 shots to kill.
The Inevitability has a pink, white and gold design, with a crown above the trigger surrounded by white and topped with gold and pink. A pink banner with a white Queen chess piece is seen hanging behind a gold, short and thick barrel. The trigger functions similarly to the Sunrise's, Flag Keeper's, and the Law Enforcer's, due to the fact that they're all lever-action rifles.
The player shoots a regular bullet with a piercing shot attribute, which means that it can pierce through multiple players. This shot can also block the use of gadgets for two seconds. This bullet has an instant bullet travel time, it leaves a yellow effect on the weapon's nozzle and a steamy trail above the weapon. Despite its lack of an optic sight, it can still perform well with its heavy damage at medium range.But, this weapon lacks the ability to shoot enemies at long range.
When reloading, the player inserts three bullets from the bottom of the weapon, then aims directly at an opponent after reloading. It both gives and receives delay related to Three Category Spam.
- Use it up to medium ranges due to it having no scope.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammunition.
- This weapon lacks the ability to do long-range battles, and will do no damage at all beyond a limited range, so use this in small maps like Pool Party.
- This weapon is useful for dealing with players who rely too much on gadgets.
- Use this like a shotgun with a very tight spread.
- In other words, use this like the Masterpiece Musket.
- It does not have a very long range so pick off user at a long distance.
- Jump around the player or rocket jump if someone goes to you with this weapon. This can help you a chance to kill that player.
- Equip a strong shotgun to deal with these users at close range.
- You can use a one-shot kill scoped sniper weapon (which at best can easily outclass this weapon) to finish this weapon.
- Use area damage or burning weapons to mess up these user's aim.
- Try to avoid standing in a line with your teammates, as these is a chance that these users can take all of you out with only 1 shot.
- Take cover behind solid objects, as this weapon does not have wall break.
- It is an effective fast-firing Sniper weapon for those who want a high DPS loadout.
- Equip a strong Primary or Backup weapon for close engagements, however, as well as another longer-ranged Primary or Special to kill players outside of this weapon's range.
- A strong automatic weapon is recommended for finishing players who survived a shot from this weapon.
- This is one of the few snipers that aren't suitable for long range combat because of the fact that it has no scope and short range
- Despite being a sniper weapon, this actually has one of the shortest ranges in all the guns in the game(Excluding shotguns and flamethrowers).
- Like the "Sunrise", Flag Keeper (Weapon), and Law Enforcer, this gun is a lever-action rifle.