|“||Since the year dot the Martians were attacked. Back then the Damos colony was destroyed. They found this gun, renewed it, and started to avenge the fallen.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Invader is a Primary weapon introduced in the 12.6.0 update.
It is a machine gun that shoots orange bullets automatically with instant bullet travel time. This weapon has a high firing rate, decent Efficiency, an above-average mobility, and low ammo capacity.
It appears as a dark blue rifle and a dark gray handle with two dots, a black trigger, a brown and light gray shoulder stock, a dark blue carrying handle, a dark blue magazine and a silver, white and dark brown barrel. Underneath the barrel, there is a cosmetic silver-white under-barrel grenade launcher with a black pump handle. It has some cyan details.
This weapon shoots orange bullets with instant bullet travel time and a close to medium range. It has no additional properties. The grenade launcher is purely cosmetic and cannot be used.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine and replaces it with another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Like any primary weapon, it's best for going into enemy territory and firing automatically.
- Since it doesn't do area-damage or have a scope, it should be used at close-medium range.
- Take advantage of the fast reload and reload often.
- On the other hand, pair this with Storm Trooper Cape and Cowboy Hat.
- Always aim for the head to get headshots, since you would increase the Efficiency the weapon per shot.
- Don't spray and pray for long, because this weapon could easily get inaccurate very quickly.
- As you use this weapon, try learning strategies for conserving ammo, since this weapon only has the capability to store 30 shots.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Approach them with a high Efficiency per shot weapon, such as the "Predator" (or any other shotguns), the Trapper, and the Solar Power Cannon.
- Strafe the bullets of this weapon often, because its user may most likely try to shoot you with it for an extended period of time. That way, the weapon can become somewhat inaccurate.
- Using this weapon yourself may be effective when countering.
Equip a long range weapon, since it is not scoped. In other cases, equip an area damaged weapon.
- Initial release.
- This weapon has been slightly buffed to where it will always have an efficiency of 27 and a combat level of 13.
- This weapon is buffed to an efficiency max of 31 (prior to the new upgrading system).
- It is based on the Pulse Rifle with a U1 Grenade Launcher from the Alien franchise, more accurately, it's based off the MK.2 Variant from Aliens: colonial marines due to its smaller clip size and rate of fire.
- This is not the only or the first weapon named the "Invader", the Eindringling translated into English is also invader
- Rounds from this gun are not fired from the barrel itself, but from the under barrel grenade launcher.