The Invigorating Awaker is a Special weapon introduced in the 18.0.0 update.
It is a large coffee maker in the form of a weapon. It features decent damage and has a decent mobility with an average fire rate.
It has a red body with a red pistol grip and stock. On top of the weapon, there is a water reservoir, three different flavor shot dispensers, and a large tank of coffee grinds. At the bottom, there is a blue screen that displays a coffee mug, and a white mug with the words "PG" printed on the side.
When fired, the weapon will fire the mug that was dispensed out of the weapon, The mug will explode, dealing splash damage. In addition, it can heal teammates.
After each shot, the weapon will produce another cup of coffee and dispense it out.
It features decent damage and has a decent mobility with an average fire rate.
- Since this weapon has area damage, aim at an opponent's feet.
- Fire it against a group of enemies.
- Make sure to switch to another weapon to finish them off.
- Jump around so you mess your enemy's aim when you hit them to finish them off with a high power weapon because that can not jump.
- If you don't use boots featuring the ability to double jump, you can equip these to be able to double jump.
- This weapon is very useful if one has a coordinated team since it allows a team member to be the designated healer, this is especially useful in gamemodes such as Raid and Siege.
- If you become the healer, then it's recommended to keep close to the team to determine who needs healing.
- Due to its range, it can be also useful for healing teammates from afar.
- Make sure you protect the healer, since the healer can keep the team alive longer.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- If the enemy team has a designated healer, target the healer first.
- Use the Sticky Candy or ranged weapons that feature the attribute such as the Block Flamethrower to counter the (Double Jump) attribute.
Use this to weaken players first, then use a fast firing backup weapon to finish them off.
- Initial Release
- It is part of the Project Manager Set, the other two are the Money Rain and Total Planner.
- It is the third weapon to have the Double Jump attribute after the Bunny Smasher and the Winged Revolver.