It is a Greek mythology themed rocket launcher that shoots out yellow energy balls with medium bullet travel. It has high damage, decent fire rate, low capacity, and an average mobility for a heavy weapon.
It appears to look like a marble pillar with gold patterns on its body and has a lion's head on the end of the barrel.
This weapon shoots out yellow energy balls that explode upon contact with players or obstacles. When this weapon shoots, a lion roaring can be heard. The lion can also be heard when this weapon reloads. It is a 2 shot and will be a guaranteed 1 shot when super punch is activated.
When reloading, the clip at the top of the gun is being taken out, and replaced with a new one.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Invincible Lion will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Aim at the ground as it has Area Damage.
- Make sure you hit enemies with this weapon to activate its Super Punch.
- You can hide in a corner and hit your shots from there so you won't be killed.
- Spam this weapon as it has decent fire rate.
- Pair this weapon with the Jetpack for a deadly kill strategy.
- Don't be afraid to Rocket Jump with this weapon as it has no self damage.
- This weapon does not do well in long ranges, so kill its users by using long ranged weapons such as Anti-Champion Rifle and other Snipers.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make your enemy think twice on shooting you.
- Equip a Heavy weapon with the Stone Skin module combination so you're immune to its explosion damage.
- Initial release.
- This weapon appeared as the Hurricane for players who haven't updated their game yet.
- The head part is very similar to that of the Chickaboom! head, and the body although it is a Heavy and Chickaboom! is a Primary.
- This weapon has no trigger or grip despite the appearance of the kill icon.
- This weapon is based off the Nemean Lion, which the hero Hercules killed to complete The Labours of Hercules.
- In the kill icon it is shown this weapon had handles