The Jetpack is a jetpack depicted in most sci-fi movies, white a white coloring, with a black outline and a yellow warning symbol on the body of the Jetpack, some red and light blue stripes on the wings of the Jetpack, and black jet exhaust. On the back of the Jetpack, the word "FUEL" is written on it.
The Jetpack enables players to fly around using the Jump button once activated. Upon activation, the Jetpack starts to drain fuel for its duration, it can even drain more fuel once the Jump button (being a fly button) is used.
You need to hold the jump so it's hard to shoot for newer players.
- The Jetpack is quite useful for getting around high areas quickly.
- The Jetpack also serves as a faster method to move around the map.
- If you are using this gadget in Battle Royale, make sure to be closer to the ground when the gadget runs out, as you may take significant damage and/or die if you are too high up in the air.
- This tool is pretty efficient when it comes to Flag Capture. It is because you can capture flags with ease while flying, and other players will experience difficulties in killing you due to you flying.
- Be careful about where you're going to land. If the duration is about to expire in a few seconds, be sure you are flying above the ground, as you may fall into places where you die instantly, such as the floor in Ant's Life or the gaps between the structures in Parkour City.
- A combination of the Jetpack and an area damage weapon could be useful to pick down opponents on the ground surface.
- This gadget has been proven very effective against the Evil Bug and Slender Man bosses.
- Light usage of the Jetpack is advised to keep its duration as long as possible.
- Using the Jetpack will make you vulnerable and an easy target for players. Mainly snipers. So be mindful of that.
- Try to strafe and use irregular movement patterns as the enemy will have less of a chance of hitting you.
- It is difficult to shoot with an automatic weapon while using the Jetpack in the air, but that can lead to full Jetpack battles. Players are also vulnerable in the air, as it is easy to snipe on the ground at right angles.
- Use a weapon or a gadget with the Manual Guidance attribute, since their projectiles will be able to follow users and damage them. However, it is best not to shoot them from very far away, since these projectiles won't be able to reach the targeted player.
- Use a high-ammunition minigun, as you will miss quite a few shots trying to hit the user.
- If the user is close by or has just activated the Jetpack, you can shoot them with a powerful weapon such as a shotgun or rocket launcher.
- If you are able to kill the player while they are using the Jetpack you will receive the Duck Hunt achievement that´ll offer you 20 extra points.
|Initial Tier||38 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 1||37 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 2||36 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 3||35 Seconds||15 Seconds|
|Tier 4||34 Seconds||16 Seconds|
|Tier 5||33 Seconds||17 Seconds|
|Tier 6||32 Seconds||19 Seconds|
|Tier 7||31 Seconds||21 Seconds|
|Tier 8||30 Seconds||23 Seconds|
|Tier 9||29 Seconds||25 Seconds|
|Tier 10||28 Seconds||26 Seconds|
|Tier 11||27 Seconds||27 Seconds|
|Final Tier||26 Seconds||29 Seconds|
- Initial release.
- The Jetpack became a pick-up along with other gadgets. If a player previously had (a) Jetpack(s), then each Jetpack would be refunded for 4 .
- It sounds was changed. It now has a chemical-based propulsion noise rather than electric-based propulsion.
- The Jetpack was changed again to become a purchasable gadget. Its pick-up form was removed.
- This gadget was made to be available in Battle Royale.
- The gadget system was reworked, and now it uses the same upgrade system for weapons.
- The Jetpack is a very good gadget for new players to the game. It has a very low unlock level, it is cheap, and it allows you to fly to instantly gain higher ground, which you normally cannot do at lower levels.
- This was in the Closed Beta Test of Pixel Gun World along with the Battle Mech. However, after a certain update in the Closed Beta Test, this was removed and hasn't returned. This is why this gadget is taken into account to be exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D
- A Sandbox version of this gadget has existed, the Cupid Wings.
- Like the Turret, the Stealth Potion, and the Battle Mech, you used to start with 4 of each of the gadgets for free.
- This gadget would be useless if a player activated this and the Demon Stone at the same time.
- This is now commonly used by players with cluster bomb or high damage heavies such as Christmas Ultimatum and Proton Freezer.
- Killing enemies with the gadget on gives the user extra points and killing users who have this gadget on also gives extra points.
- In the older versions of Pixel Gun 3D, this gadget was very popular as it could be used to glitch out of maps such as Ant's Life.