|“||Johnny is sad if he doesn't have bullets for his powerful gun! Don't disappoint Johnny, just let him kill your enemies. Please?||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
Johnny P. is a brown Primary weapon held by a jack-o-lantern that is held by a player. It's most commonly used in close to medium ranged fights. The fire rate is great, the capacity is good and the mobility is decent.
It is a remodel of the Frank Sheepone.
It's a small, anthropomorphic jack-o-lantern with a glowing green carved face, glowing green eyebrows, purple suit, and a purple hat. It also wields a drum-magazine Thompson submachine gun with glowing green accents.
The jack-o-lantern that is held by the player automatically shoots from a Thompson submachine gun with instant bullet travel time and a close to medium range. It has no additional properties.
When reloading, the jack-o-lantern tells the player to reload the gun, so the player takes out the clip and puts another one for the jack-o-lantern. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon to tear down enemy armor.
- Don't stop dodging attacks whilst damaging enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Use this in close-to-medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Due to the lack of an optic sight, try firing it bursts when engaging users at long range.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns can quickly kill users.
- Simply jump around the users and do basic evasive maneuvering to prevent most of the damage.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly charge towards him/her while at their blindspot.
- The 'P' in its name could mean 'Pumpkin', therefore the weapon's full name would be Johnny Pumpkin.