It is a hand with a black glove in the armory, but when using it, the hand matches the one of your chosen skin.
It is not a usable weapon in any mode or minigame, other than Sandbox, since it doesn't inflict any damage. When a player equips it, nothing is shown but the avatar without any items in their hands. It is meant to be a way to interact with other players, just like the other weapons made for Sandbox. When the user attacks with it, it makes a punching sound with a player's hand showing for less than a second.
- It is the only "weapon" in-game with 0 lethality.
- It is only shown in the Armory if a player checks it in a Sandbox server.
- It is the only Default weapon in Sandbox.
- Despite not holding anything, this only has 120 mobility, slower than weapons such as the Dark Force Saber Up2.
- It used to be the melee weapon in the game with fast attack speed that was a Single Shots-based weapon until the Chainsaw Sword was introduced with a rate of fire of 96, one point higher than Just A Hand.
- If a player checks the info of this weapon, the results will be glitchy as pictured to the right. Here are the abnormal things in which it indicates:
- It is called the "COMBAT RIFLE", instead of "Just A Hand".
- It doesn't indicate the weapon, nor any other weapon.
- It does not show any statistic headings, except for the Grade heading.
- It says "RARITY: UNCOMMON", instead of "Grade: Uncommon".
- It says that it has an unspecified zoom, a blast radius, and wall break.
- Grade and attributes are all caps and are placed improperly.
- It says in red-orange "New Label".
- It says that the Just A Hand costs 60 on a 30% discount. However, there is no buy button.
- In 11.4.0 update. The info button has been removed from it in the Armory.
- Of all Default weapons, aside from Double Barreled Shotgun, this has the highest mobility, scoring at 120.