|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Ka-Boom! (PGW).
|“||Ka-boom is the sound describing the encounter of your enemies and this little brat. Ka means "Katastrophic design, who has created this..." and boom means our disagreement with the statement.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Ka-Boom! is a Heavy weapon added in the 10.3.0 update.
This weapon is a military-themed dynamite launcher that launches red sticks of dynamite that explode on contact similarly to the Demoman. This weapon has good damage, a high fire rate for a heavy, decent capacity, and low mobility.
It takes the appearance of a dark green dynamite launcher with a flame lighter and dynamite sticks attached to the clip. There is a stick of dynamite already inside the barrel, ready for firing. There is also an unusable sight on top of the weapon. The clip is protected with a green metal shield with an imprinted skull.
This weapon shoots looping dynamites with a slow travel time that explode upon contact with an opponent, although they can last up to 8 seconds before exploding by themselves. These explosives have area damage and leave an explosion upon contact with another player.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip of dynamite and replaces them with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Spread the projectiles to decrease the chance of your targets dodging them.
- Can be used to easily eradicate melee weapon users.
- Due to the explosives' ability to stay lit without exploding, they can be used as a sort of area denial.
- Rocket jumps can help you dodge the projectiles.
- Attack users while they are reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Carry around a high-mobile weapon to easily traverse around a map.
This weapon's fire rate is slightly decreased, but the damage is increased making this weapon a 3 shot kill.
- The dynamite that this weapon shoots out has the same properties as those of the Mines Launcher, but the time it takes to explode is significantly longer.
- This is one of the only weapons with an onomatopoeic name, the others being the Aloha! Boom Boom!, Pew Pew Rifle, Boom Blaster, and Pew Blaster.
- This gun was also a fan-made weapon.