|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Ka-Boom! (PGW).
|“||Ka-boom is the sound describing the encounter of your enemies and this little brat. Ka means "Katastrophic design, who has created this..." and boom means our disagreement with the statement.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Ka-Boom! is a Heavy weapon added in the 10.3.0 update.
This weapon is a military-themed dynamite launcher that launches red sticks of dynamite and explodes on contact (Similar to the Demoman. This weapon has good damage, a high fire rate for a heavy, decent capacity, and low mobility.
It takes the appearance of a dark green dynamite launcher with a flame lighter and dynamite sticks attached to the clip. There is a stick of dynamite already inside the barrel, ready for firing. There is also an unusable sight on top of the weapon. The clip is protected with a green metal shield with an imprinted skull.
This weapon shoots dynamites with a slow bullet travel time, looping shot and that explode upon the contact of the opponent, though they can last up to 8 seconds before exploding by themselves. These dynamites have area damage and leave an explosion upon the contact of the player.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip of dynamites and replaces them with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Spread the projectiles to lessen the chance of your targets dodging them.
- Can be used to easily eradicate melee weapon users.
- Constant rocket jumps help you to dodge the live projectiles.
- Attack its users while he is reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Since this is a weapon categorized as a contact detonator, most weapons cannot hit the enemy player when directly hitting. The only kind of weapons that bypasses the contact detonator are wall-break weapons, so make sure to wield a wall break weapon.
Carry around a high-mobile weapon to easily traverse around a map.
This weapon's fire rate is slightly decreased, but the damage is increased making this weapon a 3 shot kill.
- The dynamite that this weapon shoots out has the same properties as those of the Mines Launcher, but the time it takes to explode is significantly longer.
- This is one of the only weapons with an onomatopoeic name, the others being the Aloha! Boom Boom! and the Pew Pew Rifle.
- This gun was also a fan-made weapon.