|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World content. If you are looking for the same content in Pixel Gun World, see KillCam (PG3D).
The KillCam is a feature in Pixel Gun World introduced at the start of the game, but its interface was updated before the OBT. It is used to tell a player who killed them, and their location.
The KillCam has multiple features with some being exclusive to PGW:
- On the left, it shows the equipment (weapon that you have been killed by and hat, armor, boots and cape).
- It shows the health bar and armor bar on the top of the player.
- On the top of the screen, it shows the player name, a button that goes to their profile and a death description (e.g. "You've been shot dead in the head"). It also shows a phrase: "You've been killed softly/hard etc.", but that kind of phrase only appears when your opponent's kill amount on you is superior than yours. See Domination.
- On the right, it shows a recommended weapon and the trophy they are in (see Trophy System).
- Near the center, it shows a comparison between the kills from you and to you by that player.
- There is a feature which limits you from respawning. You are forced to stay in the killcam for at least 5 seconds. Tip: Instead of clicking, there is a hotkey for respawning, which is pressing the spacebar button.
- The KillCam feature is similar to the 'Call of Duty' KillCam.
- Committing suicide (such as falling/dying to hazards, or exploding themselves) would show a KillCam.
- Sometimes, when two players kills each other in about the same time, it will show the player's character in a pose.
- The recommended weapon is usually a good weapon to encounter players who killed you the way you got killed.