|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World content. If you are looking for the same content in Pixel Gun World, see KillCam (PG3D).
The KillCam is a feature in Pixel Gun World introduced at the start of the game, but its interface was updated before the OBT. It is used to tell a player who killed them, and their location.
The KillCam has multiple features with some being exclusive to PGW:
- On the left, it shows the equipment (weapon that you have been killed by and hat, armor, boots and cape).
- It shows the health bar and armor bar on the top of the player.
- On the top of the screen, it shows the player name, a button that goes to their profile and a death description (e.g. "You've been shot dead in the head"). It also shows a phrase: "You've been killed softly/hard etc.", but that kind of phrase only appears when your opponent's kill amount on you is superior than yours. See Domination.
- On the right, it shows a recommended weapon and the trophy they are in (see Trophy System).
- Near the center, it shows a comparison between the kills from you and to you by that player.
- There is a feature which limits you from respawning. You are forced to stay in the killcam for at least 5 seconds. Tip: Instead of clicking, there is a hotkey for respawning, which is pressing the spacebar button.
- The KillCam feature is similar to the 'Call of Duty' KillCam.
- Committing suicide (such as falling/dying to hazards, or exploding themselves) would show a KillCam.
- Sometimes, when two players kills each other in about the same time, it will show the player's character in a pose.
- The recommended weapon is usually a good weapon to encounter players who killed you the way you got killed.