It is a weaponized white keytar. It features high DPS, a moderate ammo capacity, and decent mobility.
The design appears to be a keytar-like weapon as it has white and gray colors on it, both the magazine and trigger has a red color to it. There is also a small M on the left and right on the gun. It's body consists 10 music keys and the black one consists of 7 keys.
When reloading, the user plays it like a keytar and will create a defensive radius on the ground around the user, damaging any enemy that is within the radius.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Killer Chord will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
It features high DPS, a moderate ammo capacity, and decent mobility.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being an electro-thrower weapon.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- One can use the damage radius when reloading as a means of defense.
- In addition, it can also be used to counter charging melee users.
- Jump while reloading since the damage radius is created around the feet of the user.
- Reload frequently, so as to deal damage on those within your personal space.
- Avoid medium and long-range areas where you will get killed easily.
- Use it to gradually weaken targets.
- Use this against a large group of players.
- The weakening attribute can be used against enemies with high damaging weapons such as sniper rifles.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- When an enemy holding this weapon approaches, run away and shoot it from afar.
- Due to its short range, use a long range weapon to kill this weapon user.
- If you are encountered within medium-range areas, quickly rush up to the enemy before getting damaged quickly.
- Avoid getting too close to the user when they are reloading, since the defense radius could potentially kill.
- Try to Rocket Jump away if you are caught in it's shooting radius.
Equip a short-range, high damaging weapon such as the Viking then use this weapon to finish weakened players off.
- Initial release.
- It is the fourth weapon to have the attribute after the Chickaboom!, Ouroboros, and Ancient Scroll
- It is the second special to have that attribute after the Ancient Scroll.
- Even though it is an electro-thrower, it acts more like a laser weapon
- When shooting, certain 3 keys are pressed down and it is the same every time. When reloading all the keys are pressed
- This weapon is based on the Sonic keytar from Despicable Me 3 except it doesn't blow away the enemy like in the film