|“||An orca is a fearsome killer. Don't think it is... OW STOP IT, IT IS SO CUTE!||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Killer Whale is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 13.2.1 update.
This is an animal/futuristic themed Heavy weapon that shoots water projectiles that look like bubbles. It has low damage, not a bad fire rate, decent capacity for a heavy weapon, and fast mobility.
It is a re-skinned version of the Spark Shark.
It appears to resemble a mechanical killer whale, such as it's called an orca. It is has a black and white base body, black fins, blue handle, and blue batteries.
This weapon shoots water projectiles that act like rockets and have medium bullet travel time. These projectiles can also pierce through players and slow them down.
In the older versions, several updates after its release, this weapon was very good for rocket jumping, due to the fact that it has high and harmless rocket jumping. Though this function was removed for this weapon and it deals self-damage and inflicts its slow down effect on the user themselves nowadays.
When reloading, the player would take out the clip from the bottom and replaces it with another.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Killer Whale always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- This weapon should not be used as an attacking weapon unless your level is low, as this weapon performs poorly against champion-armored players.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage. This is not an area damage weapon, which means you can get headshots with this weapon.
- This weapon has a secret piercing shot ability. Use this ability to fire down the hallways in Silent School.
- Keep in mind, this weapon is not the same as its reskin: the spark shark. This weapon, in fact, is more like a mix of the Pencil Thrower and the Electromagnetic Cannon in terms of abilities.
- This weapon slows whoever is hit by it. Use this to your advantage by hitting enemies with this and shooting them with a high damage weapon such as a sniper.
- This weapon has slow projectiles, use them in close-medium range.
- Pick off its users from safe distances.
- Beware of its users, as it has piercing-shots, so avoid using other players as meat shields.
- It takes a while to reload so use that time to kill them.
- Unlike its counterpart, it has no area damage, so counter it with a weapon that has the missing attribute in question or hide between solid walls to avoid its shots.
- If you are hit and get slowed down, then try to get away by rocket jumping using a rocket jump weapon.
Have a higher capacity weapon when it runs out.
- Initial release.
It can no longer do harmless rocket-jumping.
- It was removed from the armory.
- It recieved a Halloween themed skin ,along with many other weapons as part of a community art contest.
- Unlike its other re-skins in the 13.2.1 update, this weapon works differently from its predecessor. The same is for Hedgehog and Soul Thief.
- It is one of the weapons where the weapon is modified to look like an animal/creature. (Ex: Double Dragon, Tiger Claws, Alligator, and etc.)
- It is based on the real-life animal: the orca or killer whale such as it's called.
- This weapon is no longer able to be used for rocket jumping as of the 15.9.0 update. It will inflict damage and its slow down attribute to its user when they try to do so.
- This weapon is used more than 0xbadc0de because of its higher damage and ammo. This is no longer the case as the Killer Whale cannot rocket jump (As of the 15.9.0 update). This is now the case since 0xbadc0de can no longer be used in online play