|“||This Axe makes quite a massacre around it. Whoever crosses your way will be crossed. In many little pieces!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a Chess themed axe that has an area of effect with consecutive explosions. It has good damage, good attack speed, and decent mobility.
It features a silver/green/yellow counterweight with a black shaft and a silver/yellow head with a green blade.
Every time the player swings this weapon, it can attack players in close range. This is because it is a melee weapon. Moreover, this weapon emits a green area of effect that damages players in close range. This area of effect also has consecutive explosions.
- This is a Melee weapon, so it is best to use it in close-range maps.
- Use this to mow down heavily armored players due to its high damage.
- Due to its Area Damage attribute, it is effective for keeping other Melee users away from you.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- It is effective against groups of enemies, as well as other enemies in a line due to the weapon's ability to create additional explosions in front of the initial one.
- It doesn't have the fastest swing speed, meaning that timing swings when facing against enemies up close.
- This has a long attack range for a Melee weapon, use that to take out area damage Melee weapon users.
- Using the Blood Thirst module combo will increase the movement speed making it easier to get kills and move quickly.
- Pick off its user(s) at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotgun weapons decimate users at close range.
- Do not try to attack its users in a linear position, since the consecutive explosions will finish you off even in a medium distance.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Try running and jumping while attacking to avoid getting hit by the user's attacks, especially from the area damage attacks.
- If attacked from behind, escape from the user while firing back at them.
- Keep jumping to minimize the damage taken when the user attacks.
- Flank around the user and attack from their sides.
- Be warned, this Melee weapon is very capable of killing an entire enemy team that’s at full health, should you know how to use it right.
- Use a higher mobility weapon to run away from your opponent. Therefore, you will not be in range and you can finish off your opponent with a long range weapon.
Like any Melee weapon, have a longer-ranged weapon to deal with players at far ranges.
It got nerfed and is now 3-4 Shot kill instead of a 2 Shot kill.
- 9/25/2020- It was brought back as part of a community van for 225 gems.
- It is the first weapon to feature the Consecutive Explosions attribute.
- This weapon can be only obtained through the Chess Season Battle Pass.
- Despite it being called an axe, it looks more like a club than an axe.
- This weapon has the wierdliest damage in the game, its damage is uncertainly and it doesn't depend on the range by the way.