|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Knight Sword (PGW).
|“||It is said that this sword belonged to King Blockthur, the Knight of the Square Table. Gracious and fierce.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a diamond blade that attacks players in close range. It is a very balanced Melee weapon, dealing moderate damage and has a moderate attack speed as well as decent mobility.
This weapon appears to be made from diamonds with a dark wooden handle. The pommel and the hilt are made of the same gem the blade is composed of.
The player simply swings this weapon to attack the opponent in close range. It has no other attribute that makes its performance special, other than the melee attribute.
This melee same with many other melees have no delay mechanics.
- This is easy to use as a last resort when your weapons had their magazines empty. At this point, you will have been fighting for a long time, so pull this weapon out to finish off your opponent.
- Use this weapon to chase fast targets to maximize a shotgun's damage (Or any close-range weapon)
- Strafe around and be sure to lead your swing so that you strike just as the opponent comes within melee range. This will guarantee a good hit and is especially good in a melee duel.
- The Knight Sword packs a decent punch and allows the user to travel quickly, making it good as an upgrade/replacement to the Combat Knife.
- This, along with many other melee weapons, can be taken out from a distance without too much hassle. Backpedal and fire before the user can close the gap.
- However, this can be seen as unsportsmanlike in some situations, such as if a melee duel is declared.
- If locked in a melee duel with a user, this weapon has a slower swing speed, so attack once the user has swung.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
Equip a non-melee ranged weapon.
The standard and Up1 versions were removed.
The standard version was brought back as a separate item, however its purpose is exactly like Desert Fighter, an item used to find hackers.
- It resembles Mojang's Minecraft Diamond Sword, but longer and less jagged.
- It also resembles a standard medieval broadsword that was standard for use by soldiers and knights during the Middle Ages.
- It was previously called 'Iron Sword'.
- The player is seen holding a lot longer sword than the one seen in the shop.
- It has a upside down version called Not a Shovel that is a battle royale shovel