|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun World. It isn't in Pixel Gun 3D!|
Not to be confused with a similar map in Pixel Gun 3D: Emperor's Palace.
Kung Fu Village is a small map exclusively introduced to Pixel Gun World in the 3.7.0 update as a component of Part 2 in the Kung-Fu Update.
This seems to be a normal ancient Chinese village with grassy hills and trees, out of the map. A simple, dirt ground both in the interior and the exterior of the map as well. The Chinese buildings have green roofs with red doors, have a light gray wall with orange details on the top of the walls. These buildings form the boundaries of a courtyard in the middle of the map, where there is a marketplace stocked with Chinese cosmetic merchandise, as well as a shrine in the middle.
- Use long-range weapons in long-range and close-range weapons in close range.
- Place Turrets on the spawn of the other team.
- Use the Speed Potion, return your flag into your base, capture the enemy's flag and put it into your base. Also, repeat.
- When enemy players attempt to steal your flag, use efficient Heavy weapons like the Sea Devil.
- The architecture utilized in the buildings is based on the typical appearance of an East-Asian residence; sloped green rooves, wooden posts & lintels and parched walls.
- The map dons an Imperial China theme.
- It looks very similar to Emperor's Palace, a map exclusively introduced in Pixel Gun 3D.
- In the center of the map some PGW weapons can be seen in market stands.
- Many assets from this map were eventually reused for the PG3D map ''Emperors Palace.''