The Lance Soul Card is a Heavy weapon released in the 17.6.0 update.
It is a green soul card resembling a 3-eyed monster of some kind. It deals a very high amount of damage, has a slow fire rate, average capacity for a slow firing heavy, and low mobility.
It appears to be a green card which the player has in their hands, and has a lance gripped hand like device close to one of the player's hands. On the top edge, there is a 3-eyed mask with a golden crown, and with 3 spikes on each side. When this weapon is reloaded, the lance and the monster disappear while the user moves the card in a circle. Then when it is done, the monster and lance come back to the user.
It fires green energy that explodes on impact with a wall or floor, but not enemy players, though the shot will pierce them. If it explodes next to an enemy, it is a one-shot. If it pierces, It is a two-shot.
Although the fire rate is stated as 67, the actual fire rate is slower. It is about one shot every 1.5 seconds, similar to the Anti-Champion rifle.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Lance Soul Card will always have a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use the Singular Grenade to get people pulled into 1 place, then use this weapon to get multiple kills.
- When using this card, try to shoot in a place where 4 rivals are to get a kill streak and gain more points, especially in Deathmatch.
- The attribute is great for dealing damage to a long line of enemies.
- The attribute can be useful for dealing additional damage to enemies.
- This weapon's bullet can pierce through the Energy shield of the Sly Wolf, with the huge area damage radius, along with the piercing attribute, making it a good weapon to kill Sly Wolf users.
- This weapon works well in a clan Monster Siege, as it can take out multiple monsters in a single shot.
- This weapon has fixed delay, meaning you will always get a delay when switching to it. Keep this in mind when 3-cat spamming with it.
- This can rival many cluster bomb weapons as its area damage is just as large. But keep this in mind when using it in tight spaces. It does self damage.
- Use the Time Machine to get behind a player with this weapon, as it has large area damage.
- Use the Pulling Sucker Gun to get past the players with this weapon to where the huge area damage won't effect you.
- Avoid tight corridors where you can easily get killed by these users.
- Extremely hard to counter due to it's extremely fast travel time and area damage radius.
- Eliminate the user before they eliminate you because it is very dangerous to ignore a user of this weapon.
- Bring a long-ranged sniper rifle because this weapon's projectiles have travel time, making it unreliable for long range combat.
- Initial release.
- This weapon got its damage decreased by 23%.
- It is one of the three Soul Cards, with the others being the Bow Soul Card and the Sword Soul Card.
- They are part of the Arcane Summoner Event Set, which explains enough to this small category of weapons.
- It shares the same attributes with the Fatal Melter.