The Lancelot is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.0.0 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Steel Division Clan Set.
It is a silver-encrusted rifle that shoots light yellow particles semi-automatically and one of the six silver division clan weapons. It has great damage, a good fire rate, decent capacity, and decent mobility.
It features a white/yellow stock, a yellow pistol grip with a red trigger, a white/yellow body with a pair of floating yellow sights, and a slanted front with a yellow spike protruding out. It has a floating scope with a red mark, but is blocked by the big yellow spike.
This weapon shoots ivory-colored bullets with bullet travel time and a medium range in bursts. These bullets can pierce through players. Moreover, this weapon possesses a 4x zoom optic sight which allows this weapon to pick off players in long-ranged battles.
When reloading, the player takes out the ivory clip and replaces it with another.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Lancelot will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Take advantage of the piercing shot attribute in narrow hallways.
- The weapon also has a hidden area damage attribute, even though it's pretty small.
- Despite its Area Damage, you can still aim at the head.
- Use this weapon to weaken/finish off opponents.
- Spam this weapon, as if there is no delay after burst firing.
- It is very useful against groups due to its ability to pierce through enemies.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon and to try waste the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then uses a Melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Use a flamethrower or shotgun with at least decent mobility to constantly damage them.
- Avoid being too close to other teammates when a user is present.
This weapon serves well as a medium-ranged weapon. Equip a high-damaging weapon from the Sniper or Heavy section.
- Initial release.
- Its damage got nefted by 3/4, making it a 4 shot burst to kill someone with high modules.
- It piercing shot attribute got nerfed, damage when it pass through a player slightly nerfed.
- Damage increased by 22%
- The name is a reference to Sir Lancelot, one of The Knights Of The Round Table.
- The weapon is a 2 shot burst weapon. This rifle has a delay of approximately 0.1 - 0.125 seconds after burst fire.
- On average it's a 6 - 8 shots kill maxed out.
- All Clan weapons after the 17.0.0 Update have unique crosshairs.