The Large-Caliber Machine Gun is a Primary weapon introduced in update 21.2.0.
It is a heavy machine gun of the Mythical grade. It's high damage and fast fire rate is paired with a scope and a large ammo capacity, although it's mobility is poor. It was released in the 21.2.0 update and was obtainable in the General Bullet set for 250 parts.
As it's name implies, it is a green, no-nonsense looking heavy machine gun using a large caliber round.
It features a handle block at the back, a green body, a 100-round box magazine, a large charging handle at the front and a long grey barrel with a large muzzle brake at the front. There's also a bipod underneath that's folded backwards. The ammo box has a reverse USA flag on the front side. When reloading, a smiley face can be seen underneath the cover for the feeding mechanism.
When the fire button is held down, the weapon fires hitscan (instant travel) bullets at a fast fire rate of 98. These bullets make the target bleed and the bullets also slow the target down. This weapon has a fairly low mobility, which means that using this weapon to move/flee is advised against. This weapon also features a 2X Zoom which allows you to be more precise in longer ranges.
When reloading, the user will lift the cover, remove the used magazine, insert a new magazine and insert the belt into the feeding mechanism, close the cover, and pull back the charging handle on the right hand side of the weapon.
- This weapon is good overall, and you can rack up a decent amount of kills by just spamming it the entire match.
- You are unlikely to run out of ammo very often so use this to your advantage, but keep in mind that when you do have to reload it is quite slow, so remember to not reload out in the open when possible.
- Try to get in a safe side of the map and spray and prey on your enemies from a decent distance.
- In maps like Silent School, you should go in hallways and dump all your ammunition when you see a red name tag.
- In longer ranged maps such as Aquapark or medium ranged maps such as Paradise Resort (PG3D), use the optic sight for precision and killing power.
- Use this like other strong automatic weapons such as the Advanced Scout Rifle.
- Useful for tearing down three category spammers efficiently if used correctly.
- Use against large crowds. It's capacity allows for many kills in the same magazine.
- The Turbo Charger primary module combo isn't very useful with a weapon of such a formidable capacity, so use the Piercing Shells module combo to increase the damage, razing enemies even faster, unless you are on the verge of running out of capacity before reloading.
- Try to keep out of their line of sight so it is harder for the users of this weapon to spot you, this also makes it more likely for them to waste ammunition.
- Don't get out in the open, try to be in a location where nobody can attack you from behind, as this gun can and will easily grind you to pieces, no matter how far you think you are.
- Use a strong sniper such as the Mammoth (Weapon) to operate in a range in which this gun is less effective than weapons of, say, the Sniper class.
- Initial release.
- It is based on the M2 Browning.
- The name implies the weapon is using .50 BMG, which is a very large caliber cartridge compared to other cartridges.
- Interestingly, the M2 is only seen mounted, and never handheld. It's also fairly difficult, if not impossible, to carry 300 rounds of .50 BMG all at once due to the sheer weight they entail.
- It features a 2X zoom, something not possible with its sight as it is a reflex sight.
- The player holds the gun correctly, with both hands on the trigger handles. However, due to a lack of a stand and the weight of the weapon (around 38 kg), it would be impossible to aim upright.