|“||As clean as a pixel teardrop. The energy creating the "arrows" get into the bow from a small generator implemented in in construction. No need to carry quiver all the way.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Laser Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update.
It is a white and cyan, futuristic-looking sniper bow that shoots a laser that bounces off walls. It has a decent fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility. It has the scoped, ricochet and piercing shot attributes.
The Laser Bow is a modern and futuristic weapon, mainly colored in white and cyan. It shoots a cyan laser and has a 4x scope. The strings of the bow itself are glowing cyan, and the arrow tip seems to be a small chunk of energy and metal. The bow itself is a firm design, and has intricate detail.
When the firing button is pressed, the bow shoots out a light blue beam that is visible to opponents, that has instant bullet travel time and that can bounce on walls. Moreover, this bow possesses a 4x zoom optic sight, which allows the user to fight at longer ranges.
This weapon uses a single-shot system so it has no reload animation.
It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- It deals a lot of damage and it can kill many players with only one shot. That's why aiming for the head isn't really necessary.
- The laser bounces on the walls multiple times. It can be used to achieve trick-shots, however, it is recommended to be used in smaller areas with small holes to make players a less obvious target.
- The addition of the scope in the 11.0.0 update makes aiming with this more efficient in longer-range fights, so use it when necessary.
- Make your shots count, as it will take a while between every shot you take.
- Using this in short-ranged battles is a good idea, especially in small, tight rooms or hallways, such as the locker rooms in Pool Party (PG3D).
- Shooting people directly is often a better strategy than attempting to trick-shot.
- It's better to use the Laser Bow for close-ranged combat because it's difficult to shoot distant players without scoping.
- Any Heavy weapon can disrupt the player's aim, or just bring out another one-shot weapon just in case.
- Due to its low capacity, you can trick the user to running them low on ammo by staying mobile.
- Try to use slow down weapons so they can't jump and shoot at the same time.
- If they try to get in close, use a fast-firing Primary weapon to bring them down.
- The Laser Bow is released.
- A 4x scope gets added to the weapon.
- It was removed from the Armory for unknown reasons.
- Damage increased by 20%, it was brought back in the Community Van for a limited time.
- It is one of the several weapons that use the single-shot system but doesn't require a full reload.