|“||As clean as a pixel teardrop. The energy creating the "arrows" get into the bow from a small generator implemented in in construction. No need to carry quiver all the way.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Laser Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update.
It is a white and cyan futuristic-looking sniper bow that shoots a laser that bounces off walls. It deals a very high amount of damage, which is capable of being a 1-2 shot kill at Mythical, but It also has a middling fire rate of 67, a low capacity, and an average mobility of 65. It also has the scope, ricochet, and piercing shot attributes.
The Laser Bow is a futuristic, white-colored weapon with some cyan highlights. It shoots a cyan laser and has a 4x scope. The strings of the bow itself are glowing cyan, and the arrow tip seems to be a small chunk of energy and metal. The bow itself seems to have a firm design with intricate details.
When the firing button is pressed, the bow shoots out a hitscan laser that can be seen by opponents. It will ricochet off walls whenever possible up to three times. Moreover, this bow possesses a 4x zoom optic sight that allows the user to fight at long ranges.
This weapon uses a single-shot system, so it has no reload animation.
It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- It deals a lot of damage and it can kill many players with only one shot. Therefore, aiming for the head is not often necessary.
- The laser bounces on the walls multiple times. This can be used for trick shots, although this is best done in small areas and corridors.
- The addition of the scope in the 11.0.0 update makes aiming with this more efficient in longer-range fights, so use it when necessary.
- Make your shots count, as it will take a while between every shot you take.
- Using this in short-ranged battles is a good idea, especially in small, tight rooms or hallways, such as the locker rooms in Pool Party (PG3D).
- Shooting people directly is often a better strategy than attempting to trick shot.
- Any Heavy weapon can disrupt the player's aim, or just bring out another one-shot weapon just in case.
- Due to its low capacity, you can trick the user to running them low on ammo by staying mobile.
- Try to use slow down weapons so they can't jump and shoot at the same time.
- If they try to get in close, use a fast-firing Primary weapon to bring them down.
- The Laser Bow is released.
- A 4x scope is added to the weapon.
- It was removed from the Armory for unknown reasons, possibly for being too overpowered.
- Damage increased by 20%. It was brought back in the Community Van for a limited time.
- Damage increased by 7%.
- When purchased from the Black Friday Trader's Van, the weapon was upgraded to Mythical and came with a skin.
- It is one of the several weapons that use the single-shot system but it doesn't require a full reload.
- It is one of the most wanted weapons in the game along with Ultimatum and other popular weapons due to it being overpowered.
- At Mythical with high modules, it can be a 1 shot kill most of the time depending if the players wear a good armor.
- It is one of the strongest legendary ricochet snipers along with Antivirus.
- It is occasionally available in the Trader's Van, only for a limited time.